+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Watched brief highlights from yesterday Rathbone lost ball left us open. I'd sooner have Lindsay than one of midfielders starting now just to give us some cover in front of the defence.

Both my parents and friends went to Crewe for the match. They agreed that Man of the Match was a close call between Ferguson / or Rathbone.
    Wood also had a decent game as did quite a few other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Both my parents and friends went to Crewe for the match. They agreed that Man of the Match was a close call between Ferguson / or Rathbone.
    Gru”s just taking another sip of his cold sick..!.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    The thing with tv is you don't get to see all of the players and what they're doing off the ball.
    It gives a false impression of what's really happening. I thought that Rathbone was a bit rushed yesterday. I also commented that there wasn't a move that included all of our midfielders.

That’s how we’ve been doing well though, causing opposition players to rush.

Some teams do the same to us and we make mistakes and drop points

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wasn’t it Rathbone’s closing down of their player that lead to our first goal?

He swung at ball it went to Chieo he gave it back to him he layed it back to Reg who swung ball in for 1st goal.

I thought the 'press' you employed against Pompey was very impressive. Equally, before you took us apart, our press was effective against you.

Is Lindsay a player who can play effectively in the Championship?

Yes and we shouldn’t be looking to sell him. Crazy if we do. We need the squad and Jamie Lindsay is an integral part of that.

It could push you into offering a new contract.

It depends how the player feels really. If he's fed up with sitting on the bench, he might fancy the challenge.

Suspect Butcher of Accrington may have been lined up as a contingency replacement. Not much time for anything to happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I think we’d be mad to get rid of him. I might be in the minority here but I prefer him to Rathbone.
    Me too.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast