+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mason Greenwood.

Question Mason Greenwood.

WTF is wrong with these dudes?

He's one of them that gets on his knees before a game, pointing out to us how we should behave in our lives. I've said all along I don't need lessons in morality from hypocritical, virtue-signalling millionaire footballers.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He's one of them that gets on his knees before a game, pointing out to us how we should behave in our lives. I've said all along I don't need lessons in morality from hypocritical, virtue-signalling millionaire footballers.
    Never thought of that train of thought mon ami.

I'm nicking it! Never one to be afraid of accusations of plagiarism me.

Now I reckon you could market that statement Sinkov , funny isn’t there’s a pattern forming with the so called elite footballer , always plenty to say - do as I say not as I do.

Looks like he's had her on her knees quite a lot. Hmmm.
    Man Utd suspend him until enquiries over. Yet they suspend him on full pay the phookin hypocrites.

I think they’ll offload him after all this is sorted out. Not good for the image of the club or the game.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    I think they’ll offload him after all this is sorted out. Not good for the image of the club or the game.
    Current tariff time for one rape with assault is 6 years. Manchester United will not be cashing in anytime soon.

You are absolutely 100% correct sinkov. Surely footballers must look themselves in the mirror and think how much longer can we keep up this sham?

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    You are absolutely 100% correct sinkov. Surely footballers must look themselves in the mirror and think how much longer can we keep up this sham?
    Mendy at City, Greenwood at United, perhaps someone in the Prison Service can get them two'd up in a cell to watch each others backs?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)