+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unita Fortior and the moderators from the other place

Of course, Stefan. But if they do have that plan then the other board is already not independent because of that, so this is the correct action. Of course it’s already not been truly independent for quite a while, but I’ll gloss over that.

I don't post on the other forum these days. Could you ask them if it's a server issue or a problem with the software? If it's simply that the server doesn't have enough resources to cope with peak demand why not upgrade it? After all the mods said that one of the reasons they chose AWS was that it allowed them to easily scale resources up or down as required. If it's a software problem then I'll say what I've said lots of times, get rid of EasyDiscuss!

What got said for two posts to be deleted and the tread closed ,was there a scrap with footymad mods or summat?

Did you attack their end Griffy? 😃

I did Chalky. Piglet made his usual attack against Kel so I went in hard along the lines of “you should take a long hard look at yourself and so should the mods for allowing it” and it was all gone within 5 minutes. Do not underestimate the ability of Piglet to be a complete muppet. Swiss holding company my a­rse.

Sorry Kessler, if there’s a similar thread in the near future (there’s bound to be) I’ll ask then.

Swiss Holding did make me laugh tbf,is he still going on about Kel? He doesn't even go onto that board so he won't read it,piggy takes it hard when he's lost a battle doesn't he

Aye, apparently Kel is my boss and this is the Rochdale board.

Bloody hell,he's not still repeating that same old crap that he was from months ago is he,going on about something that nobody is interested in is boring enough but to keep on repeating the same old trivel is pretty sad tbh,hasn't he got any local pubs that he can go to?

* Tripe..bloody autocorrect 🙄

The battle for supremacy between the current CUOSC board and their would-be repacements should be sensational.
    This will be a 'hearts and minds' contest involving an ever expending electorate of membership.
    Expect the current CUOSC board to call an EGM for 3 O'Clock Sunday morning with the one item on the agenda
    being to extend the tenure of the current CUOSC board for another 10 years.
    Today thecumbrians.net mods showed their finesse by revealing that they have signed a NDA with the putative
    new owners of thecumbrians.net. That's the equivalent of a training exercise, showing what they can do.
    With a sufficient number of new members being recruited it may seem as though thecumbrians.net mods would be
    favourites to wrestle power from the CUOSC incumbents.
    But the CUOSC board historically has consisted of a few solicitors and accountants, so they may be able to
    inhibit the democratic process.

Anyone who suggests that there is nothing entertaining about Carlisle United should keep in touch with this
    contest. It is a match of relative ethics and competence between thecumbrians.net moderators and the CUOSC
    incumbents. This is of Champions League status.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)