+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce

Didn't they sack the last fella for 4 losses in 6?

Bruce must be saying...

Name:  320ub7.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  39.2 KB

Oh no! They had Pardew as well I think we should all adopt them as our second team when he gets sacked.

Poor, poor sods.

I really feel for them, he might do just enough to get them promoted but oh lord, what a gamble by the owners.

Its a shame i like West Brom and their support, they do not deserve this. At least they have a sense of humour though their board already has a Bruce out thread ( posted as they said "just to save time" )

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Its a shame i like West Brom and their support, they do not deserve this. At least they have a sense of humour though their board already has a Bruce out thread ( posted as they said "just to save time" )

To be honest not disappointed with his appointment with the state we are in. It needed an experienced championship manager to sort it out. Gamble yes but honestly think it will lift our players.

The football under Val was shocking and supporters ripping seats out and throwing them on the pitch at Millwall was the last straw.

I know you guys didn’t like him but hey this is the championship and a team in a mess. Honestly thought you would get someone better than Howe to be honest as when his name was mentioned before Val - most didn’t want him.

It’s a funny old world! Hope you guys stay up.

I had lost the will to go under Val as it was that bad. I am certain there will be a response from our players at Sheffield next Wednesday. I will be there now so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    To be honest not disappointed with his appointment with the state we are in. It needed an experienced championship manager to sort it out. Gamble yes but honestly think it will lift our players.

The football under Val was shocking and supporters ripping seats out and throwing them on the pitch at Millwall was the last straw.

I know you guys didn’t like him but hey this is the championship and a team in a mess. Honestly thought you would get someone better than Howe to be honest as when his name was mentioned before Val - most didn’t want him.

It’s a funny old world! Hope you guys stay up.

I had lost the will to go under Val as it was that bad. I am certain there will be a response from our players at Sheffield next Wednesday. I will be there now so we will see.

We have 4 points from the two games new signings (Trippier and Wood) have played, the other signings haven't played yet. We'll see how it plays out, but up till now, Howe IS an improvement on Bruce.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    We have 4 points from the two games new signings (Trippier and Wood) have played, the other signings haven't played yet. We'll see how it plays out, but up till now, Howe IS an improvement on Bruce.

Good luck.

Howe must be an improvement with the money invested/to be invested. No ifs and buts about it.

Bruce will have zero to spend - transfer window closed - team were playing like a pub side and supporters ripping seats out at Millwall. We can’t sink any further so huge advantage for Bruce.

Hopefully Norwich, Watford and Burnley will drop and you get out of it.

Baggieal, I really hope it works out for you, but I don't think it will. The man is a fraud and repeats the same sh!te at every club he is at. If you think the football was bad under your last manager it will be no better (probably worse) under the cabbage heed. In over 50 years of watching us I have never felt as miserable and unattached than watching us under Bruce. Worst manager we have ever had

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Baggieal, I really hope it works out for you, but I don't think it will. The man is a fraud and repeats the same sh!te at every club he is at. If you think the football was bad under your last manager it will be no better (probably worse) under the cabbage heed. In over 50 years of watching us I have never felt as miserable and unattached than watching us under Bruce. Worst manager we have ever had

Appreciate your views but Bruce has achieved more than Howe. Before Val - Howe’s name was touted with us and many were not impressed.

Consider - with all the money now it will be a failure if Howe does not keep you up and that’s not unfair.

We are rock bottom and players didn’t want to play for Val. So Bruce has not got the same pressure and I would put money on it - there will be a huge response to him!

Funny old world - we thought Rondon was a donkey but he was well liked by you guys.

Howe won’t like being summoned to the consulate if he does not keep you up 😂

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Appreciate your views but Bruce has achieved more than Howe. Before Val - Howe’s name was touted with us and many were not impressed.

Consider - with all the money now it will be a failure if Howe does not keep you up and that’s not unfair.

We are rock bottom and players didn’t want to play for Val. So Bruce has not got the same pressure and I would put money on it - there will be a huge response to him!

Funny old world - we thought Rondon was a donkey but he was well liked by you guys.

Howe won’t like being summoned to the consulate if he does not keep you up 😂
    The problem is that Bruce will bring his entourage of Agnew and Clemence with him. The three of them should have their coaching badges shredded

When Howe took over the whole squad were not fit after Bruce sanctioned loads of days off

Good luck mate but he is the same ilk as Pardue but probably worse

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)