+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton

Everton

Whats gonna happen on Tuesday then gents? With all the new signings on show hopefully, the ground should be bouncing, everybody expecting a win, full of hope and expectation, the dawn of a new era, after all Everton havent won in 14! Newcastle have, over the 50 odd yrs of watching them, consistently, let us down on occasions like this, ex players coming back, will Rondon score, or Townsend? If a team hasnt won for 14 games, or have any other sort of crappy record, ie havent scored an away goal, havent scored from a corner etc etc, who would they absolutely, want to be playing? YES you got it US! Now I pray to god that Im wrong and we give Lampard the start he deserves! BUT, it will be a difficult night, keeping everything crossed, and please dont tell me Im negative, or anything else, Its just how I feel it.

Everton smashed Brentford in FA Cup, so will take confidence from that sadly.

Hopefully the passion of our fans with the new signings will be enough.

We need 3 points from this game, more so than Villa, we get it from this then we drag Everton pretty much into the fight as well.

You’re not being negative. I’m concerned about Lampard's new manager bounce.
    Everton have been playing cr*p but are a team full of talent. We need to start fast and not let them settle.

Aye, it's a shame Agent Rafa isn't still there as we'd probably be guaranteed 3 points. Not sure now with Lampard and Everton thrashing Brentford.

Looking forward to seeing Toono Bruno most out of the new signings

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)