+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR at home. Protesting against Conway & co

QPR at home. Protesting against Conway & co

The Conway out group are having their first official protest against the board on Saturday. Could be a very toxic atmosphere.

Good , so long as it dunt get arta hand , I don't think any of the 80% lot will be theer, Lad that handed art Tea/Coffee no bovril letters will be theer tho !

What a mess our club is in on and off the pitch.

Depressing times being a Barnsley FC till I die person.

Ahmad offering a free cup a teear to all protesters.

A voucher, with accompanying letter from Conway, must be obtained first from the Box Office for an administration fee of £5-00 which can then be exchanged for the drink.

It needs to be toxic to get message across, time to take real action that gets wide attention

Teeum coming art to a remix of Carl Douglas " kung foo feytin " and Thin Lizzys " boys arr back int tarn ageeun" !!

Suits have previously said it'l achieve nothing
    aka they couldn't care a fk

The only things that will affect Conway are--

1. Losing brass directly eg relegation, less ST sales

2. Losing brass indirectly eg sponsors withdrawing due to bad publicity eg match stopped for 15 mins due to fans sat in centre circle Blackpool style against Oystons

3 Losing brass any other way

The proposed March from the town centre to oakwell has been cancelled for now , Police and Stewarding issues need addressing before its allowed to go ahead, ?

I'm extremely disillusioned to be honest , not by the Protest Group but by many of the comments aimed towards it by our fans who whilst they throw stones at the Protest Group haven't got an alternative plan .

I've decided to protest in my own way and I will not contribute one single penny more of my hard earned to PMG until they are gone .

I simply refuse to fight this thing on two fronts which includes arguing with our own fans .

There's every chance this thing could get nasty between our fans and I don't want that .

The chips will fall where they fall .

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast