+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cressida Dick gone.

Cressida Dick gone.

About bloody time too!

Useless was hardly the word.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-cressida-dick

An incompetent, given an incredibly important and difficult job, simply because she was in possession of a vagina. No surprise she was given it though, just the sort of thing you'd find in a lunatic asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    An incompetent, given an incredibly important and difficult job, simply because she was in possession of a vagina. No surprise she was given it though, just the sort of thing you'd find in a lunatic asylum.
    A smelly one at that.😁

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    About bloody time too!

Useless was hardly the word.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-cressida-dick
    Yep agreed but how javid holds her responsible for racism , knife crime is beyond me.

it's the old adage of someone being promoted beyond their competence, whether she'd got the job in preference to a male will never be proven but it is common policy now in the police and other organisations. Whatever happened to being the best person for the job on ability?

No doubt gone with a massive backhand and pension fund.

Whoever takes over, the Met and the police generally need to be freed up from political wokery to focusing on crimes that matter, like burglaries, theft, rape, murder. Too much time is spent on back office returns. Too much resource is devoted to sitting in cars hoping to catch somebody doing 33 in a 30 mph zone. All money generating soft targets.

One of my contemporaries at law school in the 1970’s was an ex police officer. He told me that, even then, they would be instructed to have a purge on money spinning soft crimes because they were under budget for the month.

They also should be protected from the “race” crowd. If, statistically, the majority of knives are carried by certain ethnic groups, then they should be targeted for stop and search.

My mind boggles at the thought of what sort of individual will be deemed fit to take on this job in out modern society.
    Watch this space!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    My mind boggles at the thought of what sort of individual will be deemed fit to take on this job in out modern society.
    Watch this space!
    An extremely good mate of mine is a top dog in the bizzies up here in Bolton.

He believes the higher ranks do not delegate responsibility enough and are dissuaded from doing so.

Closing ranks and all that.

The Met need to address racial discrimination, misogyny and chauvinism. Good luck with addressing that lot!

Sir Paul Stephenson who used to come in my Grandma's house in Bacup before he started school also had to leave the job.It might be highly paid but a very political job,it's less safe than being PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)