+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bielsa out

I’m not getting at anyone else on here.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    But mine ain’t good at the minute.
    Of course it could change after 96 minutes tomorrow. Today I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I’m not getting at anyone else on here.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    But mine ain’t good at the minute.
    Of course it could change after 96 minutes tomorrow. Today I mean.
    Don't know if I should get up at 1 am for me The only 2 games I missed we lost to Newcastle and Everton! Something must have told me don't wake up. Some early on were saying I'm a jinx so hope that dispel the rumours lol

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Not counting last seasons promoted sides as season isn't over yet... Of the nine previous promoted teams 6 have suffered relegation, isn't survival the aim for at least 2 seasons?
    100% spot on, sense at last..

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Cant beleive just how much negativity there is on here - and even after the chief aggitator has flounced off ffs

Amazing how expectations soared after one decent season iin the prem before anyone had wised up to us, With the injuries and everything else we where always going to struggle, and buying in the January window seldom helps in the scheme of things unless you get a gem. Everyone knows what we get with Bielsa - and when he goes in the summer there will be a shocker coming next season cos the club cannot compete financialy with most in the prem, and we wont get another manager who can get what Bielsa has out of our current squad.

The game against West Ham was a glimpse of what we can see when we get the team playing well - one of the best games ive seen this season. Hope to see a few more like it before the end of the season.

keep the bloody faith ffs!
    Agree Tich, Have i missed this forum

Survival you say? Well in order to survive you need to look at your weaknesses and act accordingly. Was all out there pre-season for all to see blind Freddie even seen it. Now comes Jan we conceded 34 goals in 11 games and what was done to help that survival you are talking about?
    Give us a break!

Same old same old ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Same old same old ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I bet you'll be quiet awake in a couple hours lol

Time for the "eccentric genius" to utter an English word...."goodbye".

Who does buck stop with for not strengthening? Bielsa or Radz, Orta and Kinnear (or all 4)?

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Who does buck stop with for not strengthening? Bielsa or Radz, Orta and Kinnear (or all 4)?
    Sadly we are not privvy to that side of the business.

I know it is easy to say Bielsa needs to go but who else gets a tune out of a squad with no striker or PL quality midfielders available?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)