+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bielsa out

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Just looking forward to us buying Haaland, Paquetta, Kessie, Gvardiol and Maehe in the summer when we stay up ��������������
    Be careful what you wish for as it may go the other way and we recall Kiko Davis Costa and the like for championship promotion lol

I just venture to other forums for the first time for something to do and all a screaming for him to go
    He has no idea.
    Thank you for your service just go.
    Has no idea with selections.
    Doesn't play players to strengths.
    Same old same old presser.
    Some of the things have been sent and in one of the forums, there was no one backing him think people have seen enough.
    I don't want to say I told you so at the start of the season and even told you if Bamf and Phillips got injured we are ffed but I told you lol
    Seriously people love the guy but finally are waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I just venture to other forums for the first time for something to do and all a screaming for him to go
    He has no idea.
    Thank you for your service just go.
    Has no idea with selections.
    Doesn't play players to strengths.
    Same old same old presser.
    Some of the things have been sent and in one of the forums, there was no one backing him think people have seen enough.
    I don't want to say I told you so at the start of the season and even told you if Bamf and Phillips got injured we are ffed but I told you lol
    Seriously people love the guy but finally are waking up.
    Calm down we are still in 15th and all the bottom 8 teams are capable of horror performances - it’s frustrating I know but we should have enough to stay up and Phillips back within 2 weeks

Swap you Dyche for him.

No thanks Alf - how ya doing btw? Hope all is well

Yeah we should be right at the bottom with no chance of escape, the guy is useless, matter of fact I can’t see any reason we should have got him in the first place, waste of time, always said we should have stuck with Monk and the others. Get shut of this guy I must have been sleeping this past couple years…thank God I’m waking up also, need to get back to them fantastic dream like years…..sigh.

No thanks Alf - how ya doing btw? Hope all is well
    Exactly Alf. He's a bit bonkers but he's got an awful lot out of very little.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Swap you Dyche for him.
    I would take that at the moment at least i would know were good for a point lol

Calm down we are still in 15th and all the bottom 8 teams are capable of horror performances - it’s frustrating I know but we should have enough to stay up and Phillips back within 2 weeks
    I'm one that is always calm as I was brought up not to worry and later the words it is what it is was created.
    It's just a shame to spot things so early and see nothing done. I would be devasted if we do get relegated but I wouldn't lose sleep.
    Life throughs challenging things but to worry about a sport where you are a bystander and cant do a thing why worry.
    Like in life when someone close passes away you morn but slowly you recover and move on so if we get relegated I'll be sad but I'll still be Barack just as hard wherever we are.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Yeah we should be right at the bottom with no chance of escape, the guy is useless, matter of fact I can’t see any reason we should have got him in the first place, waste of time, always said we should have stuck with Monk and the others. Get shut of this guy I must have been sleeping this past couple years…thank God I’m waking up also, need to get back to them fantastic dream like years…..sigh.
    👍

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)