+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glass Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I smell shyte cause they certainly did fuuck all on the park to help him out that’s for sure.

Let’s see fit the gutless shytebags come up with tonight then…
    If there had been a realistic possibility that Commack would have retained the manager and sacked the entire team then they might have put a bit more effort in!?

What a sad site this is. Ancient articles and nobody can even be bothered to create a next manager thread. Doubt if I'll post again. Bye all!

I see the guy Enzo Maresca is not with any club at the moment. His name was touted (along with about 35 others) last time, to replace DM. If I mind right the consensus was he was destined for bigger and better things but you never know.

Robbie Fowler tipping himself for the dons job according to things on the internet.

Could be a giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Robbie Fowler tipping himself for the dons job according to things on the internet.

Could be a giggle.
    That twice he’s done that. Wonder if he goes Aberdeen on champ manager

And the losing streak continues. Even with the Rev Al Green’s blessing, Memphis get beaten.

Warning: link to Aberdeen Live which seems to be put together by a dyslexic, dyspractic, myopic octopus using Wordperfect or Letraset in the dark.

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/sport/...ss-8242895.amp

It’s the flippin’ adverts and overloading of my phone’s capabilities that drive me nuts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123