+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC vs Villa

NUFC vs Villa

Putting the match thread up now...because I'm actually going to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time since I decided not to give the fat, greedy bastard any more of my money (yeah, I know I was late to the party but it's still been 2 and a half years since I last went).

Can't wait although canny nervous because Villa are a decent side and an awful lot of water has passed under the bridge since I was last there, both in terms of the club and on a personal level.

But...I'm going back...can't really say how much it means and why, so I'm just going to say Howay the Lads and hope that I come back to a match thread full of positivity and goal celebrations.

I would have said Howay the fucking lads but I'm in the East Stand so am practising being good.

Dubravka, Trippier, Schar, Burn, Manquillo, Shelvey, Joelinton, Willock, Fraser, Wood, Saint-Maximin

Lascelles ill apparently, he had a canny game on Tuesday aside from the o.g.

Team es expected apart from Lascelles. Good luck to Burn.

Fantastic, Zipster - have a great day and well done on playing your part in getting rid of the slug.

Good on you Zip. I hope you enjoy and come back with a huge smile on your face.

Good Villa side, on paper, that.

Love the 4-3-3 intent and hope to fuck it works.

Isolating Wood is not great. So the platform is set...

Fairly even so far, villa looking slightly better, Shelvey putting a shift in, we`re looking good on the break

Great to see us playing some decent stuff, passing out from the back and holding the ball with a fair degree of confidence, c`est plus la change!

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    villa looking slightly better
    It must be my bias. But we are playing with MUCH better intensity than them. Both lacking quality in the final third but our tempo is GREAT. Maybe even better than the last match in spells without the pass completion. Just IMHO.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)