+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Squirrels...

Hey up cocopops, you can do what you will with the photo. It's an old one, I took it in 2007 I think, and has done the rounds on social media. It won't print out well as I knocked the pixels right down to use on the net. Generally, I don't post a photo on the net unless I am happy for folk to pinch it, cos they do anyway, or I cover it in copyright logos. I have to be very careful with match photos because the terms of my license says I can only publish for media use but anything else of mine is fair game.

That photo was taken about 300 yards from my house, in a really bad winter I might be lucky and get them in my garden, spoiled rotten really

Nice one Bumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post

It won't print out well as I knocked the pixels right down to use on the net.

That photo was taken about 300 yards from my house, in a really bad winter I might be lucky and get them in my garden, spoiled rotten really
    Thanks Bumble,it really is a picture that I love and it's almost to good to be true (but I know that it is) and I'm going to use it as my WhatsApp profile picture,it's got such clarity it's stunning and just makes me wonder what the original must have looked like

You are lucky to have them so near to you,I've literally driven hundreds of miles to spot one and no luck apart from a flash of red belting up a tree once on the IOW,I had gone down there especially to look for them to no avail,one of my work colleagues went down the following week for a holiday and told me that when he sat down for his breakfast he looked out window and there was one just sitting on a dustbin for the whole hotel to see....I didn't speak to him for weeks

It's pouring down today otherwise I would have popped along to the wood and taken a couple of shots, I'll give it a go on the next fine day. For now, here's one of my favourites, it seems to be doing a Les Dawson impression over the garden fence.

Name:  sq77.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  80.1 KB

It's pouring down today otherwise I would have popped along to the wood and taken a couple of shots ]
    That picture is amazing but you spoil it by making it sound so easy,I would have preferred to hear you say that it took weeks of tracking the blighter down to get that photo, please,please don't tell me that it was YOUR garden fence that it was on ☹️

Tripping over them here we are Chalky. I take a brush with me when I go out just to clear them out of the way.

Oh, my cat has ears like that.

No, not my garden, I had to walk around at least 400 yards to get that one. Some of my neighbour's gardens back onto a wood and they get regular visits.

I do have a goldcrest as a regular garden visitor, can't get it on camera though, too damn fast but keep trying. Oh, and I parked my car in the local Co-op car park on Friday and there was an otter in the river just a few feet away. Really need to give myself a shake, trailing down to Colchester on Saturday with so much is going on at home!

Oh, and I parked my car in the local Co-op car park on Friday and there was an otter in the river just a few feet away.!
    All you see outside my local co-op is shoplifters legging it through the doors or chuggers begging for money,I feel like crying ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    If there is we can get Cayambe and his brother on the case.
    We're ready

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/ma...ilNorrinLaunch

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)