+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League Game 22

Brighton 1 Burnley 2

Sadly

Brighton 2 Clarets 0

I'm hopeful... 0-1

Bit like the Spanish Inquisition, no one expected that, but five of us predicted a Burnley win. This week's Roll of Honour, well done to Alfie, Army, Balan, Barrie and Will.

Prediction League Table after 22 Games.

1) Outwood (0-0)........21
    2) Sinkov (1-0)...........19
    3) Alto (RIP)...............11
    4) Alfie (1-2)..............14
    4) Barrie (1-2)............14
    6) CiB (2-1)................13
    6) Kris (1-1)...............13
    8) Swiss (2-0).............11
    9) Balan (1-2)...............9
    10) Army (0-1)......... ....8
    11) FTD (AWOL)............7
    12) WillPark (0-1).. .......6
    13) Sammy (1-0)..........3
    14) BT (2-1).................2
    15) Warmy (AWOL) .......0

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not a prayer of beating this lot on their own turf... 2-1 home win -
    Oh ye of little faith.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Oh ye of little faith.
    I managed to live stream this game, it was impossible to imagine we are sitting bottom of the EPL.

Our goal difference is brilliant (and may yet still save us!) we looked like a top ten team - make no mistake.

It could easily have been six, Collins, Roberts, Weghorst and Cornet really are a breath of fresh air, I wonder if we can now turn over a team who have just turned Citeh over on their own patch?

I managed to live stream this game, it was impossible to imagine we are sitting bottom of the EPL.

Our goal difference is brilliant (and may yet still save us!) we looked like a top ten team - make no mistake.

It could easily have been six, Collins, Roberts, Weghorst and Cornet really are a breath of fresh air, I wonder if we can now turn over a team who have just turned Citeh over on their own patch?

They caught City on the break time and time again, at one point in the second half they were operating on 10% possession, it'll be a totally different game against us.

They caught City on the break time and time again, at one point in the second half they were operating on 10% possession, it'll be a totally different game against us.
    Conte's tactics were spot on sinkov, I wonder if SD can outthink him on Wednesday?

Conte's tactics were spot on sinkov, I wonder if SD can outthink him on Wednesday?
    City seemed flummoxed by Kane dropping deep to pick the ball up, not sure why, this is nothing new from Kane, he's been playing like that for Spurs and England for a couple of years now. Sean will have it all worked out, no problem.

City seemed flummoxed by Kane dropping deep to pick the ball up, not sure why, this is nothing new from Kane, he's been playing like that for Spurs and England for a couple of years now. Sean will have it all worked out, no problem.
    We live in hope mon ami.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)