+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have we turned the corner?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed.

Not sure if I’m being paranoid but it now seems someone is out to get us one way or another.
    Progress appears to be made but it never seems to translate to us taking the next step.
    We’ve got eight matches to play before 24th March and just seven between then and the end of the season. Settlement seems to be taking an eternity and the sooner we can get some reinforcements, however temporary, then we obviously have an increased chance of avoiding the drop.

P.S. No idea who ‘Topsy and Tim’ are but surely serious potential buyers should be as interested in doing a deal that improves our chances of staying up as we are. Would they prefer to own a Championship side or a League One side? Not that hard is it?
    I'd have thought your kids were the right age to have been exposed to Topsy & Tim

https://www.penguin.co.uk/series/top...y-and-tim.html

Maybe they had a Victorian English teacher learning them to read (sic)

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh look, my ignore button has been bypassed again.

Liar, liar pants on fire.
    Plank
    Eh? I guess if you were rather dim you would think that, excepting the fact that your post was quoted by Andy Faber and is therefore visible to me, (which is clear from the post above mine) but hey why would I be surprised at you jumping to conclusions which turn out to be false? I mean its not as if most of the content of your posts isn't false drivel is it?

Oh yes I did open the post I'm responding to (you can tell as I've quoted it) just out of interest, wasn't really worth it, but then that's what you being on ignore means, I have a choice, which most of the time I exercise in not reading the piffle you post.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Eh? I guess if you were rather dim you would think that, excepting the fact that your post was quoted by Andy Faber and is therefore visible to me, (which is clear from the post above mine) but hey why would I be surprised at you jumping to conclusions which turn out to be false? I mean its not as if most of the content of your posts isn't false drivel is it?

Oh yes I did open the post I'm responding to (you can tell as I've quoted it) just out of interest, wasn't really worth it, but then that's what you being on ignore means, I have a choice, which most of the time I exercise in not reading the piffle you post.
    Bull****

Rumbled and full of it.

Lies upon lies

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Bull****

Rumbled and full of it.

Lies upon lies
    Ah bless.

I opened up this post of yours to see if you could resist making a total prat of yourself. Hmm seems you couldn't despite the evidence being quite clear and there for you to see if you wanted to!

Ah but as so many of your posts demonstrate, you don't actually deal in reality do you Thicky? You believe whatever fits your warped agenda.

So to repeat, you are on ignore, I generally ignore you because you having nothing to say that is relevant or remotely true.

Having seen your post quoted by an AF post, I thought you might appreciate an explanation, after all one does feel sympathy for those less fortunate, but clearly your an imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ah bless.

I opened up this post of yours to see if you could resist making a total prat of yourself. Hmm seems you couldn't despite the evidence being quite clear and there for you to see if you wanted to!

Ah but as so many of your posts demonstrate, you don't actually deal in reality do you Thicky? You believe whatever fits your warped agenda.

So to repeat, you are on ignore, I generally ignore you because you having nothing to say that is relevant or remotely true.

Having seen your post quoted by an AF post, I thought you might appreciate an explanation, after all one does feel sympathy for those less fortunate, but clearly your an imbecile.
    and he does it again

I just opened it up out of curiosity

You read everything and lie through your teeth, over an over, when you're spreading your obnoxious prevarications.

Everyone is warped but you, but you get seen through by everyone. You carry on. The more you do it, the more you expose yourself. It really is funny.

Ding dong end

Go back to post no 6, your post which I responded to in post 9 is quoted in AF's post. I didn't need to open up that post.

Obviously I ahve opened up your subsequent posts because I knew you'd take the bait multiple times and respond in a manner which frankly just demonstrates what an imbecile you are Thicky!

Why would I lie about having you on ignore? What can i gain from that?

Obnoxious prevarications? Dear me you have been using the google thesaurus again, careful now you'll bust a blood vessel and have to ahve some recuperation in Thailand.

you really couldn't write this, it's comedy gold

Will someone please explain it to him/her

He's on ignore/I never converse with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5jrqe8ryJ8

No idea what you ahve posted, but it will be crap I know that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)