+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next game line up

Next game line up

Lets just play the guys who look like doing something and see what happens, next time out I want to see this:

GK- Meslier
    LB- Firpo (the goal he was at fault for was weird, he looked very good till then then looked like he injured himself)
    CB- Struijk
    CB- Koch
    RB- Ayling (Though tbh I would rather Dallas as Ayling is looking incredibly poor defensively recently)
    CM- Forshaw (We look much better when he is taking ball off defenders by being deeper)
    CM- Dallas
    CAM- Rodrigo/Klich (I think Rodrigo offers more, just if he stops those stupid flicks that never work)
    RW- Raphinha
    ST- Gelhardt (no brainer for me, kid brings energy and runs at people)
    LW- James

I think it is harsh on Klich but i just can't watch the guy hit these tame shots over and over anymore, I get he is trying to place it but its never even close. The one where he had to batter it on the half volley looked 10x better.

Think some of our players sadly are just looking like his level is a step too far for them now that first season bounce has disappeared and they're looking every inch a championship player. Just hope we have enough to stay up but it is going to be one hell of a job in the summer, this is why slow building of a squad is important yet we are going to need to sign 4/5 players to improve and cover for losing at least 1/2 of Raphinha, Kalvin, Meslier and Struijk

Infact take that all back I want this line up:

GK- Klaesson
    LB- Moore
    CB- Cresswell
    CB- Kenneh
    RB- Shackleton
    CM- Bate
    CM- Gray
    CAM- Roberts
    LW- Summerville
    ST- Dean
    RW- Miller

Take the pasting we will 100% get from Liverpool regardless and keep our boys fresh for Saturday so we can give Spurs a good game.

Klich looks shagged every game, why he trys to side foot his shots all the time infuriates me, either that or blasts it way over, just hit the target. Lorente is so slow, we just don't have a dominent centre half, unlike Every other club in the league, and please just put geldhart in from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Infact take that all back I want this line up:

GK- Klaesson
    LB- Moore
    CB- Cresswell
    CB- Kenneh
    RB- Shackleton
    CM- Bate
    CM- Gray
    CAM- Roberts
    LW- Summerville
    ST- Dean
    RW- Miller

Take the pasting we will 100% get from Liverpool regardless and keep our boys fresh for Saturday so we can give Spurs a good game.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Klich looks shagged every game, why he trys to side foot his shots all the time infuriates me, either that or blasts it way over, just hit the target. Lorente is so slow, we just don't have a dominent centre half, unlike Every other club in the league, and please just put geldhart in from the start.
    If we defend like a normal team and have midfielders who protect the back four I think Llorente would look very good just as he did last year when he came back from injury towards end and our defense turned around completley. As it is he looks all over the place, but so do most of them

Strujik is solid we do have one good CB

I see we received another 6 yellows today. 🤐 Any of those players out for Liverpool?
    We we were all in agreeance about how many points we were going to get from this next 4 or so games. We just need the fellow strugglers to get very minimal points in this period also. At this stage, their games are probably more crucial to us than our own to be honest!

Don't know the hate with klitch thought he was super today and can hold his head high. What did Rodrigo do one fluke goal?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Don't know the hate with klitch thought he was super today and can hold his head high. What did Rodrigo do one fluke goal?
    Klich was ok nothing more, some good passing but his shooting was abysmal and his tackling/man-marking as usual was pretty poor.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Strujik is solid we do have one good CB
    Struijk a few mistakes in past year or two aside is our best CB, without question.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)