+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Ukraine [Incorporating 'Congrats to Russia' thread]

I see Boris has swiftly moved to sanction the 3 Russians who haven't donated to the Tory party!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    I see Boris has swiftly moved to sanction the 3 Russians who haven't donated to the Tory party!
    Boris Johnson will be furious when he finds out Boris Johnson put the son of one of Putin’s oligarch mates in the House of Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Who are they - names and how do we know that they haven’t donated to either party?

The Russians have a point about not wanting Ukraine to join NATO. Would the Americans like Russian missiles on the Mexican border?

ASB News / MILITARY〽️@ASBMilitary·29mBREAKING:
    American rating agency Fitch says that if Western sanctions lead to Russia’s oil exports being completely cut off, the world can expect the international energy market to completely collapse.

I've previously described international politics as a psychopathic game, and the reality is, Vladimir Putin has the right personality to play it.

On a lighter note. My mate's basketball team are trying to come up with a name. They're torn between..

Vladimir Put-It-in
    Benjam-in-net-yahoo

Or Passy Riot.

Let me know your favourites.

Judging by PMQ's you can see that Putin and his cronies have Johnson fully in their pocket. The prime minister has been bought by dodgy money. Embarrassing.

Can't believe some posters on this thread are entitled to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Judging by PMQ's you can see that Putin and his cronies have Johnson fully in their pocket. The prime minister has been bought by dodgy money. Embarrassing.

Spot on Corbyn and Abbott would agree with you.

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast