+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Ukraine [Incorporating 'Congrats to Russia' thread]

"Ukrainians have reported armed soldiers going door-to-door in occupied parts of the country to collect votes for self-styled "referendums" on joining Russia.

"You have to answer verbally and the soldier marks the answer on the sheet and keeps it," one woman in Enerhodar told the BBC.

In southern Kherson, Russian guardsmen stood with a ballot box in the middle of the city to collect people's votes."

Yes that all seems extremely fair and reasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    "Ukrainians have reported armed soldiers going door-to-door in occupied parts of the country to collect votes for self-styled "referendums" on joining Russia.

"You have to answer verbally and the soldier marks the answer on the sheet and keeps it," one woman in Enerhodar told the BBC.

In southern Kherson, Russian guardsmen stood with a ballot box in the middle of the city to collect people's votes."

Yes that all seems extremely fair and reasonable...
    Yep, and to think some on here think they are hard done by. #realtycheck

O/T:- Congrats to Russia

Congratulations to the people of Russia, and especially those of Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson on their referendums and today’s ceremonies to celebrate the occasion. May you know peace from the Ukrainian fascists soon!

...and as for the pipelines, it was obviously the Americans. The only question is who else knew - the Danes? The Poles? Liz “I’ll do it, I’ll do it, I can’t wait to push the button” Truss? But it’s fun to watch the western media try to blame it on Russia. Lol.

Good luck, Europe, you’re well and truly flucked this winter. Thank your good friends in the USA!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 30-09-2022 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix & fixed typo for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Congratulations to the people of Russia, and especially those of Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson on their referendums and today’s ceremonies to celebrate the occasion. May you know peace from the Ukrainian fascists soon!

...and as for the pipelines, it was obviously the Americans. The only question is who else knew - the Danes? The Poles? Liz “I’ll do it, I’ll do it, I can’t wait to push the button” Truss? But it’s fun to watch the western media try to blame it on Russia. Lol.

Good luck, Europe, you’re well and truly flucked this winter. Thank your good friends in the USA!
    Isn't Canada nearer to Russia than the UK? And won't the nuclear missiles find their shortest route overhead?

Did you ever get to see a Notts win?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Isn't Canada nearer to Russia than the UK? And won't the nuclear missiles find their shortest route overhead?

Did you ever get to see a Notts win?
    Yes, vs Forest Green... I think it was 2019?

Seen us throw away plenty of leads to become draws and losses to make me a typical joyless notts fan.

I think they are buggered this winter TBH. What did you expect the West to do? It wouldn't be very Orwellian of them to do nothing.

I watched the whole of Putin's speech yesterday. It was amazing - for his deluded obsession with "The West".

The audience gave several standing ovations, but the expressions on their faces told a different story.

At the end, the four "leaders" of the annexed territories linked hands with Putin in the middle, and raised their hands in celebration. Putin's ego nearly exploded. Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    I watched the whole of Putin's speech yesterday. It was amazing - for his deluded obsession with "The West".

The audience gave several standing ovations, but the expressions on their faces told a different story.

At the end, the four "leaders" of the annexed territories linked hands with Putin in the middle, and raised their hands in celebration. Putin's ego nearly exploded. Sickening.
    I did too and I quite liked his speech. I didn’t find anything in it to disagree with.

Interesting that you thought the audience wasn’t genuinely receptive, given that his popularity ratings are rather high. Then again, I’m sure you probably believe the western media propaganda that Putin is an authoritarian dictator that rules with an iron fist. The fact is that among Russian political circles he’s actually quite a moderate.

Can't tell if this is really bad satire or you're really that deluded?

I did too and I quite liked his speech. I didn’t find anything in it to disagree with.

Interesting that you thought the audience wasn’t genuinely receptive, given that his popularity ratings are rather high. Then again, I’m sure you probably believe the western media propaganda that Putin is an authoritarian dictator that rules with an iron fist. The fact is that among Russian political circles he’s actually quite a moderate.
    Do you agree that the USA, UK and other "Western" societies are satanic and ruled by dictators, Andy? And this is coming from a man who invaded a peaceful sovereign country that has probably already led to 100,000 deaths. And he's the only leader of a nuclear power, dropping not so veiled hints. OK with you?

WESTERN 'SATANISM'
    "Now they have moved on entirely, to a radical denial of moral norms, religion, and family ...

"The dictatorship of the Western elites is directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This is a complete denial of humanity, the overthrow of faith and traditional values. Indeed, the suppression of freedom itself has taken on the features of a religion: outright Satanism."

Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast