Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
None of which comes remotely close to confirming your original claim, which was, and I quote:

"especially after all of those people were burned alive by Nazi Ukrainians in that massacre in 2014."

So other than managing to take the thread wildly off topic, as always you've achieved absolutely nothing with a very large number of paragraphs.
Yes. That's one of the reasons why I personally don't debate with him. He's not a good faith debater.

He seamlessly shifted from uncritically repeating the misleading propaganda he sees on RT and his pro-Russia propaganda films, to 'paragon of journalistic integrity' disappointed because I only cited the part of the report relevant to the conversation at the time.

That's in the same way as he switched from congratulating Russia on its invasion and annexations to 'give peace a chance' a while back, when it was convenient.

He's also happy to rely on organisations like the UN and EU court of human rights if it allows him to quote them criticising Ukraine in their reports, ignoring the fact that Ukranians want to move closer to Europe precisely to have less corruption, more political pluralism, independent judiciary etc., while his answer is to give them more Russia - which means the opposite of all those things (Ukraine’s judiciary with all its problems still ranks better than Russia's by the way).