+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any way of watching tonight's big game (at Stockport)?

Any way of watching tonight's big game (at Stockport)?

Though we could take a good battering . . . Something tells me we may just pull off a surprise win. Anyway . . .

We are away down South for Christmas (UK) and were wondering if there is any change at all of watching the game tonight.
    We did think it would be a live TV (Skysports) game (with it being on a Friday night) but are ultimately disappointed.

The video pass for iFollow did seem like an option but that is just for people outside of the UK and recently they have made some updates to their systems to block VPNs (they do not want our money, doh).

With those in mind does anyone have any ideas? Including if anyone has recently found a workaround for the current (and recent) VPN issue?

Merry Christmas everyone, regardless.

J & co.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieInExile View Post
    Though we could take a good battering . . . Something tells me we may just pull off a surprise win. Anyway . . .

We are away down South for Christmas (UK) and were wondering if there is any change at all of watching the game tonight.
    We did think it would be a live TV (Skysports) game (with it being on a Friday night) but are ultimately disappointed.

The video pass for iFollow did seem like an option but that is just for people outside of the UK and recently they have made some updates to their systems to block VPNs (they do not want our money, doh).

With those in mind does anyone have any ideas? Including if anyone has recently found a workaround for the current (and recent) VPN issue?

Merry Christmas everyone, regardless.

J & co.
    You can stream tonights game even if you are in the UK as it is outside of the black out time.

Go to main Notts site. Being streamed on i follow

Have my staff party tonight keep me posted on here please guys and gals, Happy Christmas 🎄

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    You can stream tonights game even if you are in the UK as it is outside of the black out time.
    Ah, is that what it is? Just no games (in the UK) between 3-5pm at the weekend?

I'm watching on I follow and it's fine mate.