+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - update 22/02

WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - update 22/02

__PREMIER LEADER_______

1080 mickd1961 (PL)

____PREMIER________

1000 SwedishBaggie (PL)

900 Pugmitch
    900 Epsombaggie(X)

810 Q165

770 BaggieSingh

___CHAMPIONSHIP_____

740 phild (PL)

700 df46

690 DaveP67 is back!

670 Titchfieldbaggie

660 nilocrm
    660 Kettering_baggie(X)

630 astle71

___HELL FIRE_______

620 Albie blue(X)
    620 Barrera

610 boingy(X)

590 baggieal

570 calvinboy (CH)
    570 1060Albion(X)

550 billsbest(X)

530 Prando
    530 saltnshake(X)

520 soulman101
    520 WBA1955

460 Baggie Sharon

380 TipperaryBaggie(X)

200 Bombers right foot (PL)

160 holmleighchris(X)

HIGHLIGHTS - No change at the top where Mick still commands an 80pt lead. Q is quietly gaining on the 2 above him. Bsingh is back in the hunt ensuring phild is now back where he belongs. Ketts again hits another impressive tally, he's Hell fire fodder no more!! df is till up there, he once led on the 11/09, almost a distant memory! 3 players drop in to HF.

NOTE - Nice to see holmleigh back on the league. As mentioned last week it doesn't necessarily mean that he will finish bottom. As things stand the bottom THREE will be involved in a Play Off to confirm who finishes rock bottom of the Hell Fire league. This is only if Chris and Bomber finish above the bottom 2. Confused, you will be!!

NEXT UP - Albion are at home to Swansea on Monday night 28th February. Why oh why do SKY want us on TV, again! Swansea will sense getting the double over us, what's the betting they will?

I think it’s sunk in with me we’re not a relegated prem team we’re a mid table championship team so I finally got some points on the board. I’m mot gonna catch the leaders. For me Baggie Singh is quietly creeping up. Hope I can do better now I’ve accepted reality. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks mate, like you the realisation has finally sunk in

I was doing okay when we were winning but continued predicting with my heart rather than my head, now trying to use my head and got a few points again

I have to say it makes match day a bit more fun, thanks again Phil

Trouble is, I don’t like predicting that Albion will lose! Anyway, back to winning ways on Monday……..

……I think?

Damn Sky, though, another game I can’t go to. FOL and FO Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Thanks mate, like you the realisation has finally sunk in

I was doing okay when we were winning but continued predicting with my heart rather than my head, now trying to use my head and got a few points again

I have to say it makes match day a bit more fun, thanks again Phil

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)