+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utilities cap

Utilities cap

Got my new gas and leccy payment in for new rates post cap rise.....up 62%..........well done everybody, Johnson, sturgeon, the greens, Greta and Putin.......still at least I'll get to cuddle a ****ing polar bear before I die.

David Attenborough can gtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Got my new gas and leccy payment in for new rates post cap rise.....up 62%..........well done everybody, Johnson, sturgeon, the greens, Greta and Putin.......still at least I'll get to cuddle a ****ing polar bear before I die.

Same here, absolutely ridiculous price hike for companies that are already making billions in profits.

I believe you've been a supporter of The Tories - part of the problem?

Indeed, the Tories appear reluctant to intervene in this fiasco. I guess we should not expect anything other than that. But Sturgeon's energy strategy is a rectum of extreme width as well.

The following post is in my opinion only.
    If the U.K. Government had not pandered to the so-called Climate Change experts by allowing local authorities to grant planning permission for thousands of wind turbines and solar panels instead concentrating on keeping nuclear and coal fired power stations to remain open electricity and gas bills would be a lot lower in the U.K. than they currently are.
    In the past few weeks I have obtained some interesting and worrying information about the calculation of CO2 emissions as a result of exchanging a series of emails between myself and a member of the Climate Change committee.
    There are other subjects which are of great interest to me apart from Dundee FC.

Apologies for invasion here but its an issue close to my heart. Have you tried Bulb? they are offsetting charges in a 5 year low average forecast to help - Johnson told them to FO when they asked for this as standard. All in all won't be any cheaper in long run but 62% increase isn't right and coupled with petrol, little pay increases and inflation akin to Germany 1920s etc wtaf?

the polar bear will rip yer arms off anyway and Attenborough etc can gtf as you say. Made me laugh anyway. But try Bulb - I know the owner - say you are an Arab for 5% off

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The following post is in my opinion only.
    If the U.K. Government had not pandered to the so-called Climate Change experts by allowing local authorities to grant planning permission for thousands of wind turbines and solar panels instead concentrating on keeping nuclear and coal fired power stations to remain open electricity and gas bills would be a lot lower in the U.K. than they currently are.
    In the past few weeks I have obtained some interesting and worrying information about the calculation of CO2 emissions as a result of exchanging a series of emails between myself and a member of the Climate Change committee.
    There are other subjects which are of great interest to me apart from Dundee FC.

what a great post - out of the frying pan into the fire strategy of the UK is nonsensical and abhorrent.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Indeed, the Tories appear reluctant to intervene in this fiasco. I guess we should not expect anything other than that. But Sturgeon's energy strategy is a rectum of extreme width as well.

100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I believe you've been a supporter of The Tories - part of the problem?

deep rooted and elitist. I have voted tory all my life (sorry) - do I regret it now or regret the snowflakes that have idealistic views that cause misery?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    deep rooted and elitist. I have voted tory all my life (sorry) - do I regret it now or regret the snowflakes that have idealistic views that cause misery?
    No idea, do you regret it now?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)