+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Owners

New Owners

Probably what's needed but hardly an attractive proposition. The dab owner who is based in USA has been more vocal than the boy who runs our club day to day. Is there anyone out there or is fans owned an option? Unfortunately I can only see us continuing to regress under nelms. Tim keyes has backed our club for years and should be applauded but it's time for change.
    Even if we stay up we get the yearly season tic war cry then nothing.
    Our rented ground is a mess.
    Loyal fans ignored.
    Loyal fans getting treated worse than away fans.
    What's needed is a boy in charge who communicates and listens to the fans. If covid proved one thing is there is nae fitba without fans.

If come April/May we happen to be relegated, knocked out of cup and there’s absolutely nothing new to say about where we are likely to be playing I cannot imagine what this years Early Bird announcement will be. Going to be a huge challenge for someone if that does turn out to be the case. Ever more long standing/lifelong Dundee fans not showing up, amongst those that do it’s apparent there are more than me turning up out of loyalty, habit, curiosity and to see their pals.
    Grim.

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    If come April/May we happen to be relegated, knocked out of cup and there’s absolutely nothing new to say about where we are likely to be playing I cannot imagine what this years Early Bird announcement will be. Going to be a huge challenge for someone if that does turn out to be the case. Ever more long standing/lifelong Dundee fans not showing up, amongst those that do it’s apparent there are more than me turning up out of loyalty, habit, curiosity and to see their pals.
    Grim.
    I'm having to tear myself out the house to go to games now. Not going to Rangers game, easy excuse I'm not paying any more to watch that crap, and can't see me getting a season ticket next season as things stand.

At least I got on TV walking out the Coxy after twenty minutes, high point of the day for me that.

As previously stated, got a Hibs tic and well bus booked.

Rangers I'll probably buy a concession.

That was absolutely dire yesterday.

A few further thoughts.

We have a better chance with McGhee than mcpake. We were going down no IFS buts or maybes.

McGhee phone incident, not the best way to react but I'd possibly have done the same as would a lot of folk if someone sticks a phone in your puss so someone can abuse you.

The players chucked it yesterday, completely and utterly chucked it with 2 or 3 notable exceptions.

If McMullan and Fleetwood bound Adam want to take the huff, please do it elsewhere.

Nelms needs taken out of the firing line by Keyes.

We are like a ship that's lost its engines and we are about to run a ground, where we run a ground is so important though .. we go down its a death spiral that won't be fixed, we stay up it's much easier to build from the burning ashes......been mumping for years about how poorly the yanks and other employees run the club well the chickens are now coming home to roost and just about everyone else can see it now.......but still no one gets vocal about it......it's like Stockholm syndrome for the fitba fans......aye the folk the run the club are making a **** of it but we cud have bigger ****s.🙄......that shouldn't excuse them for running it so badly.

Nelms just dosent communicate how can the front man for a customer facing entertainment business not communicate .....it's ****ing beyond belief......yet it's allowed to go on and on and on and on.

If fans don't care why should owners care what we think?

Gonna bite the bullet and join Dfcss.

Now I never thought I'd type that.

Just sent my application and £5, might go to a meeting to abuse Islay in person 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Gonna bite the bullet and join Dfcss.

Now I never thought I'd type that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Just sent my application and £5, might go to a meeting to abuse Islay in person ��
    Wow - never thought I'd see that from either of you. I'm still out of DFCSS until the two massive road blocks to any progress are removed but when I'm back I'll be proposing RRoS as next Fans' Rep. That'll get the head spinning.

Best of luck winding up Islay J - he just won't understand what you're doing.

I’ll second him for fans rep, could be better days ahead, new stadium manager next year and new fans rep, flares handed out at turnstiles, carrier bags full of drink allowed back to the old days

I see it as the best way now to try and get some answers from Nelms.

Think they made a mistake with last update but I also think they have realised that fairly quickly.

Anyway cheque is posted.......just need the GPO to do their bit now.😁

Just tried too, not a mobile responsive website and no instant payment option ffs.

Make it is as simple as possible please

Had to set up a direct debit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)