+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Lizz Truss On SKY.

O/T - Lizz Truss On SKY.

Nice to hear a politician talking clearly about something without all of the usual waffle.

She pulled no punches when discussing Russia with Trevor Phillips.

I知 warming to her, she seems to have steel and a backbone.

Maybe a good replacement for Mr Bumble?

Truss doing a great job! Needs a Maggie 2 with back bone! Not some rich ponse out for himself like Sunak!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Maybe a good replacement for Mr Bumble?

I tend to agree Des.

I think that Sunak's lack of support for Boris and his high taxation agenda are going to see him severely challenged by Liz Truss come the leadership fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Nice to hear a politician talking clearly about something without all of the usual waffle.

She pulled no punches when discussing Russia with Trevor Phillips.

I知 warming to her, she seems to have steel and a backbone.
    Totally agree! Nice to see some direct talking, clear and concise and no beating about the bush. Seems very genuine in her convictions too. Exactly what is needed at this time from a Foreign Secretary and may well stand her in good stead when this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Totally agree! Nice to see some direct talking, clear and concise and no beating about the bush. Seems very genuine in her convictions too. Exactly what is needed at this time from a Foreign Secretary and may well stand her in good stead when this is over.

Totally agree! Would make the best leader!

Maybe it痴 just me and maybe I知 just getting old but I had visions of her wearing skimpy black underwear and me bending her double.

I知 not sure what this says about me but I thought it best to let you all know.

Maybe it痴 just me and maybe I知 just getting old but I had visions of her wearing skimpy black underwear and me bending her double.

Two timing f ucker! Diane Abbott is all yours

Liz Truss ??? Jeez Mick, you must be getting old

I tend to agree Des.

I think that Sunak's lack of support for Boris and his high taxation agenda are going to see him severely challenged by Liz Truss come the leadership fight.
    Sunak is starting to look like the other clangers that Boris hired who were out of their depth but would be loyal
    He痴 a clanger alright but has started to bite the hand that feeds too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)