+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 01.03.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Belated in the sense that I thought Swale might have intervened earlier, but I'm sure he's had more important things to occupy his time.

I should probably have moved it to the proper place, but I was just curious to see whether the poster who regularly preaches it would do it first.
    It’s not Swales job, maybe he’s on a date, at work or generally doing something more meaningful. I have to take my hat off to Pedro though, he’s totally rose above and talks only football now. ps Pedro I don’t mean it patronising at all to you, but thought you were lost for a while with no road back 😊

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I'm assuming you live in the Vale of Belvoir then?
    Not far off. Was cheaper to rent a nice cottage here than it was for a terraced house in the likes of Netherfield because of the lack of local amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Never walked from Frankfurt nope, I think you’ve taken my post out of context (or my email as come across not as it should have) for which I apologise) we all have circumstances in life that stop us doing stuff (the reasons stated above that yours fall into), and that’s the way life is… commiserations on the Cambelt has it done much damage internally?
    No need to apologise. I just think there's so few of us Notts fans around that the squabbles over whether your opinion is valid based upon the number of games attended is such a petty stick to beat someone with. All Notts aren't we?

Didn't bother to check bud, was only an 03 Focus so got £250 from the scrappers and a few mechanically minded pals advised it would more than likely have done internal damage to pistons.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132