+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s other game

Tonight’s other game

Currently 0-0 and the live league table has Everton in the bottom three. Probably not a bad result for us if Burnley drop a couple of points in their last game in hand plus Leicester are catchable if we continue our good run of form.

Quite an even first half with Leicester slightly better. Burnley had a goal ruled offside (it was but only just) and Pope (Burnley GK) made 2 worldies.

Palace 1-0 Stoke (53 mins). A Palace win reduces our fixture congestion a bit.

Leicester win for me.

Much as I know some of us are looking up, the ONLY thing that matters this season, more than any season ever, is that we finish above 18th. Any points at all for the teams below us are bad, imo.

Palace win would be great, too.

Stoke equalised.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Leicester win for me.

Much as I know some of us are looking up, the ONLY thing that matters this season, more than any season ever, is that we finish above 18th. Any points at all for the teams below us are bad, imo.

Good point Zip, I’m getting giddy after the last 7 games - we need to prepare for a drop in form or more injuries to key players, so better to maintain the points gap with the teams below.

Leicester is shoite and their fans can't be happy with that result.

I'll take the draw to be fair because I really feared the Burnley win.

This month is huge for all the permutations with most of the postponed games being played for all clubs and also getting to the 30 game mark or so throughout the league.

Palace winning again in the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Leicester win for me.

Agreed.

I'd rather Burnley got nothing but a point is better than them getting all 3.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)