+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flawed Scottish Government 2022 census

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I declined to answer the optional questions on gender but put in the comments that the questions offended me.
    Slightly diff angle

No heard much of sturgeon and her pal Val screaming about equality in the Ukraine and demanding women and trans stay and fight.

Surely the Ukrainian govt only asking men and boys to stay is misoginistic, gender bias, transphobic and shows up the patriarchy that exists in Eastern Europe.

I tick other on everything I fill in, *** other, ***uality other, ethnicity other, preferred language other......just refuse to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Slightly diff angle

No heard much of sturgeon and her pal Val screaming about equality in the Ukraine and demanding women and trans stay and fight.

Surely the Ukrainian govt only asking men and boys to stay is misoginistic, gender bias, transphobic and shows up the patriarchy that exists in Eastern Europe.

I tick other on everything I fill in, *** other, ***uality other, ethnicity other, preferred language other......just refuse to play the game
    Language is a good one - do you speak Gaelic is probably a fair enough question because after all a massive 0.5% of Scotland's population actually speak it at home, but it asks if you speak 'Scots' - what exactly is the language 'Scots'?

Or is it asking if you speak Porridge oats?

Language is a good one - do you speak Gaelic is probably a fair enough question because after all a massive 0.5% of Scotland's population actually speak it at home, but it asks if you speak 'Scots' - what exactly is the language 'Scots'?

Or is it asking if you speak Porridge oats?
    The"Scots" bit had me stumped as well, left it blank.

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    If I was being cynical, which isn't unknown of course, I'd say they're asking whether you have a Scottish accent or not.

Oh come on Islay, even you have to admit it was very easy to pick fault with.
    I can also pick faults with your posts.
    I am sure that the Dundee supporters would be delighted to read your report to the DFCSS board of Directors at their meeting on 9th August 2016 and how you thought that the Club was in safe hands with the current board of directors at that time along with John Nelms in charge.
    The minutes of that meeting are available to read in the Downloads and Minutes section of DFCSS website.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No, no doubt I'll get a reminder but I genuinely don't do anything like that online, they can send me one thru the post

I'll just lie anyway
    Money has also been wasted permitting people to complete the Scottish Government 2022 census in Gaelic.

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    I think Scots is an actual language but I'd class it as a dialect, like dundonian or weegie.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am sure that the Dundee supporters would be delighted to read your report to the DFCSS board of Directors at their meeting on 9th August 2016 and how you thought that the Club was in safe hands with the current board of directors at that time along with John Nelms in charge.
    The minutes of that meeting are available to read in the Downloads and Minutes section of DFCSS website.
    Been saving that for a while......its a better too,well except from the idea that everyone can get things wrong,or change their opinion. Everyone except you obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I'm sure if you look really, really hard you'll find several other straws that can be clutched at.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Been saving that for a while......its a better too,well except from the idea that everyone can get things wrong,or change their opinion. Everyone except you obviously.
    I have made mistakes of course, for example I'm married, and I have changed my views on how the club is being run so thanks for recognising my right to be wrong and to change my mind.

I agree that Islay is never wrong - well except in this thread of course where he's miles off and just coming across as a bitter old man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)