+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flawed Scottish Government 2022 census

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I can also pick faults with your posts.
    I am sure that the Dundee supporters would be delighted to read your report to the DFCSS board of Directors at their meeting on 9th August 2016 and how you thought that the Club was in safe hands with the current board of directors at that time along with John Nelms in charge.
    The minutes of that meeting are available to read in the Downloads and Minutes section of DFCSS website.
    Ffs Islay wind your neck in. What a petty individual you are.

Insular Islay DSC.

I can also pick faults with your posts.
    I am sure that the Dundee supporters would be delighted to read your report to the DFCSS board of Directors at their meeting on 9th August 2016 and how you thought that the Club was in safe hands with the current board of directors at that time along with John Nelms in charge.
    The minutes of that meeting are available to read in the Downloads and Minutes section of DFCSS website.
    5-6 years ago, I think everyone would have said we’re in safe hands, I’d also think majority would say that today, but don’t like Nelms way of running it, do you know of a white knight waiting in the wings, if that’s the best DFCSS can come up with I think me and RROSS have wasted £5

[QUOTE=jdfc;39992910]5-6 years ago, I think everyone would have said we’re in safe hands, I’d also think majority would say that today, but don’t like Nelms way of running it, do you know of a white knight waiting in the wings, if that’s the best DFCSS can come up with I think me and RROSS have wasted £5[/QUOTE
    You are happy for FPS and Nelms to carry out little maintenance on Dens Park. Tonight the pitch had water on near the penalty box at the Bob Shankly Stand end of the pitch despite the rain starting to fall in Dundee at 4pm this afternoon and it was not heavy into the bargain.
    I am concerned that FPS have a hidden agenda to let Dens Park go to wrack and ruin resulting in Dundee Football Club losing its safety certificate for Dens Park resulting in us having to ground share at Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Ffs Islay wind your neck in. What a petty individual you are.

Insular Islay DSC.
    I will post my views until Vlad Putin takes over the U.K. and ends free speech.

I will post my views until Vlad Putin takes over the U.K. and ends free speech.
    Nothing wrong with that concept. It is what forums are about. Just don't expect everyone to accept your ideas. Think Putin is following a path that seeks to return Russian sphere of influence back to the old Soviet boundaries. He has found a weak enemy in Nato and the USA and has a police state at home to inflict misery and compliance with his wishes on the Russian people.
    Democracies are losing ground to dictator driven societies imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Nothing wrong with that concept. It is what forums are about. Just don't expect everyone to accept your ideas. Think Putin is following a path that seeks to return Russian sphere of influence back to the old Soviet boundaries. He has found a weak enemy in Nato and the USA and has a police state at home to inflict misery and compliance with his wishes on the Russian people.
    Democracies are losing ground to dictator driven societies imo.
    Including Scotland, Canada, Australia, NZ.

Oh how quickly it happens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)