+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FAO RedJohn

…and whilst he was a useless lying ****, McGhee was left with a shambolic squad after Calderwood had no plan for the following season, knowing fine well that Nicholson and Severin were leaving, even before he was shown the door. McGhee then signed poor players, had a bullying prick as an assistant who pissed off the players, and like he’s doing in Dundee, shirked any responsibility for results or performances.

Great player though.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Great player though.
    Very good player…that is how I prefer to think of him. Wish we had a player like that now.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A message to the posters from Aberdeen Chat who are looking in….come join this forum where you will be able to say as you please without getting banned. Whether we had or differences or not (most likely we did ) you will be welcome to share your views on the Dons here. Try and keep your same username as those who don’t are worth the watching!
    I will start a Jim Goodwin GTF thread here if it makes you feel more at home?
    God only knows why you joined that freak show afc chat, they post every 2 minutes on multiple threads they must all be on benefits unemployed etc. That Kilgore trout can't stand that prick when he was on here ! He seems an even bigger prick on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    God only knows why you joined that freak show afc chat, they post every 2 minutes on multiple threads they must all be on benefits unemployed etc. That Kilgore trout can't stand that prick when he was on here ! He seems an even bigger prick on there.
    You will be glad to know he probably won’t post here because of my good self. I don’t see what I have done to upset Fishy but that’s life. I think they are missing me big time over there as they have no one else to pull them up about things. The poster Dad is definitely a weirdo….calls everyone (except me) son. He isn’t a dad in real life either….must be a dream of his to be one. Del Monte doesn’t like getting kidded on about selling orange related products. I liked fine-n-dandy as he had a sense of humour. The Canadian posters were decent but just seemed to get stick for being in Canada. The mods spoil it though as anyone who challenges them about anything gets banned. A few decent posters on that site and I only joined to have a laugh with fellow Dons. Obviously a few don’t have any humour but being the good poster I was I still replied to their miserable posts. 50 odd people wanted me banned at one point so maybe me asking for the removal of Jim Goodwin was a bit hasty. Always think ahead of others is a great approach to life. It has served me well.

Nice to see I made such an impression on you and that you have continued to follow my posting on the Hat .Yet for some reason you had to start a thread asking RedJohn whether it was him posting on the Hat using exactly the same username ?
    And I am being honest with you here. I have absolutely no recollection of you.None whatsoever.

The posters on this site have become as bitter as my tears watching us play these days

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    The posters on this site have become as bitter as my tears watching us play these days
    It’s the modern day Aberdeen fan….doesn’t like the club and doesn’t like fellow fans. I blame social media

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s the modern day Aberdeen fan….doesn’t like the club and doesn’t like fellow fans. I blame social media
    Surely you mean Mr. Cumrack?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Surely you mean Mr. Cumrack?
    I certainly blame Mr Ego drive Cormack and his fcukin prawcess,
    I've been a solid dons fan all my days and this is the least amount of enthusiasm I have ever had for the club and the blame lies purely with that wanna be yanky false lying pr1ck, his head is so far up his own @rse it is scary.
    His obsession with Atlanta and the American way as well his ego is totally ruining our great club.

He can fk off any time he likes

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast