+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Challenge Cup Final

Definitely plenty for Gibson & Co to think about following that defeat ahead of the cup final.

For those wanting to be here next season they will need to bounce back quick to have the chance of a contract although I'm sure Wullie knows who the dead wood is.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I'm glad I've got rid of you two...
    Albertz. Two questions for you.

What age are you really ?
    Do you think it’s a good idea to celebrate two more regular posters leaving this site.

Take some advice and stop going out your way to annoy people to the point they are walking away or you may just find yourself talking to yourself.

That said a quick message to spike and bagapapa. Why the hell do you give him any response if he winds you up that much? It’s not like he’s sitting beside you and can’t avoid him. If you don’t like it then ignore it. It’s not exactly rocket science 🤷*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    Albertz. Two questions for you.

What age are you really ?
    Do you think it’s a good idea to celebrate two more regular posters leaving this site.

Take some advice and stop going out your way to annoy people to the point they are walking away or you may just find yourself talking to yourself.

That said a quick message to spike and bagapapa. Why the hell do you give him any response if he winds you up that much? It’s not like he’s sitting beside you and can’t avoid him. If you don’t like it then ignore it. It’s not exactly rocket science 🤷*♀️
    Exactly, check the threads, if there's a header with Albertz name, don't read it if it has you stewing. Plenty of other room for good football debate.

The only thing I can think of in his defence is that he potentially has some MH or other issues which means he should be given a bit of leeway. Or it might be he's just the world's most annoying man

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Definitely plenty for Gibson & Co to think about following that defeat ahead of the cup final.

For those wanting to be here next season they will need to bounce back quick to have the chance of a contract although I'm sure Wullie knows who the dead wood is.
    There was a wee new manager bounce however yesterday was a return to the norm, albeit with a few players out.

There's not a lot of difference from the beginning of the season. For yesterday see a previous game from a few weeks ago against another Fife side. For the Morton game see the Ayr 3-0 game earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post

Johnston and the dead wood should have been punted earlier but its water under the bridge now and to be honest after yesterday's results it is going to be even harder to escape relegation

I've just scanned this thread and can't quite believe what I'm reading! I was fed up of the depressing news and checked out the Mad site for some light relief. Honestly folks, - wake up and (grow up) and smell the coffee!

Apart from the childishness, - which is beyond belief, - I'm particularly saddened at the fact it hasn't taken very long for people to start moaning about Willie Gibson! For heaven's sake, - the man's doing his best and the team have only lost two matches by 1 goal to nil, - its not as though they've been hammered 5 or 6 nil.

Some folk need a reality check, - shake yourselves down and stop moaning or no-one will bother using this site.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    I've just scanned this thread and can't quite believe what I'm reading! I was fed up of the depressing news and checked out the Mad site for some light relief. Honestly folks, - wake up and (grow up) and smell the coffee!

Apart from the childishness, - which is beyond belief, - I'm particularly saddened at the fact it hasn't taken very long for people to start moaning about Willie Gibson! For heaven's sake, - the man's doing his best and the team have only lost two matches by 1 goal to nil, - its not as though they've been hammered 5 or 6 nil.

Some folk need a reality check, - shake yourselves down and stop moaning or no-one will bother using this site.
    I think you'll find that folk are already leaving the site in their droves. If it's not folk directing personal attacks at others then its other posters constantly telling others they are wrong despite the fact people have the right to opine about anything they wish.

Just a for instance, if people decide that in the last few games little has changed from the previous regime then I'm afraid that is there right to do so rather than getting shot down in flames. There weren't any hammerings under the Johnston tenure either

**their right

everyone has a right to there opinion jardi but saying that i agree with what your saying here and i think oor willie has improved us slightly but he can only piss with the cock he is given ,we have improved defensively however we are lacking movement upfront and a lack of finishers i dont think soares jr is the answer as he lacks a first touch and a killer instinct i reckon willie needs to change that area best we can hope for id say is a playoff to stayin this league .

Jardi I’m not sure who this is aimed at. If your talking about Albertz and co well yes, I agree, however your comments in relation to the manager I don’t agree with.
    I have mentioned on another thread my views about last Saturdays performance being poor at best and how, in my view, the manager got it completely wrong against a poor raith side. Yes he may be doing his best and he may yet prove to be a fantastic manager, but my criticisms were basically the same as what you said about Johnstone on a regular basis. The shape of the team needed changed on Saturday as we were totally over ran in midfield and never got any form of control of the game as a result. Changes were then made in the last few minutes in the hope there would be an instant impact which very seldom happens. This opinion is made on what I seen on Saturday and is purely on a footballing basis. I am entitled to express that opinion on this board. After all is that not what it is for? To get debate generated on the football on show.
    Now if your saying we shouldn’t be doing that then what is the point of having a forum?
    So I for one will not be giving myself a shake and smelling any coffee. I am well aware that we are a poor side this season, despite your previous posts saying differently!
    However I wouldn’t say we are the worst team I have seen in the league this year and Saturday was definitely 3 points dropped. that I am afraid was mainly down to the tactics used on the day as raith are no better than us, particularly on recent form. So I am afraid I will leave the blame at the manager or grant Murray’s door for that one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)