+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cricket (part dix)

84 for 5 at close!!!!
    Odds on us doing an India type recovery???
    Well I won't be holding my breath, more likely less than 150 and the series lost!
    A solid and consistent top 3 is much needed rA.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    84 for 5 at close!!!!
    Odds on us doing an India type recovery???
    Well I won't be holding my breath, more likely less than 150 and the series lost!
    A solid and consistent top 3 is much needed rA.
    Very much so...top three very hit and miss...or hit - and then edge an intended cover drive to the slips - in Crawley and Pope’s cases.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Look out for it I'm sure it'll be shown again!
    Very entertaining unless you play for or support England!
    I was too busy smashing a ball into my own stumps today, so hoping it will be worth watching tomorrow!!

Another 50 for Bairstow! What a summer he's had and now leading a counter attack with Stokesy!
    Test Cricket's getting better to watch than the one day stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    I was too busy smashing a ball into my own stumps today, so hoping it will be worth watching tomorrow!!
    Well worth a look, a mixture of comedy cuts and the Horror Show!!

Oh well, didn't last long but good fun. Six down, still 260 odd behind!

Better than expected...but new balls please. Can’t remember a time when the balls have played such a part as these Duke’s balls.
    Widely condemned on the county circuit they seem to make batting almost impossible when shiny and new and bowling equally so after about twelve overs. The result...really hard for openers and top order...all the runs coming from the middle order eg Mitchell, Bairstow, Pant (even Overton) and stoppage after stoppage...bugger...Bairstow’s out!

Another ton for Bairstow, being given the freedom to attack suits him..
    A big lead for India which will be difficult to overcome. We need quick wickets and plenty of them.

Yet again, game on! this time last year I'd have bet on an England collapse before stumps, but now, who knows? Its only nearly 400...

KTF mate.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)