+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posters that got on yer tits

Posters that got on yer tits

I've only one over the decade of so of posting.
    That's from the old Scotland board Deemo an utter clown of a bloke that made stories up to discredit his ever long list of fk him them this and that .
    He was relentless.
    Quite a number of posters left the board because of him me included .

What about you guys/lassies.?

I’m full of peace love and understanding to people of every s€x/gender. There were some right f*cking wrong uns on that Scotland site right enough.

From here, that senile old goat from Stonehaven & every username Gallus79 tried out were hard work.

Keep Calm and Carry on

F'ucking heap of s'hite that never even made the light of day until a few years ago and now folk think it actually means something.

Ah!

I see what you mean.

Mind the name was he an Aberdeen fan on the Scotland board.?

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    That's from the old Scotland board Deemo an utter clown of a bloke that made stories up to discredit his ever long list of fk him them this and that .
    He was relentless.

There's been a few min, but nae onybody tae drive me awa, well nae on here onywye, and nae many Ah wid seek tae drive awa.

On a fitba forum, there are lines ye can cross .... if ye dinna mak a habit o' it ... and it can be a good fun. But there's also lines ye jist canna cross, and Ah hiv tae say, on one hand it can be crap nae haein an active admin, ... but it's also good that in fairly recent times, the stalwarts on here hae rallied tae send an effective 'f**k off' tae certain individuals fa' hae been resistant tae 'takkin a tellin' .... thereby riddin the place o' vermin, and hopefully makkin the place mair welcomin tae new arrivals.

Answerin yer question directly tho? ... Aye there are one or two posters on here fa' get on ma tits ... Ah jist dinna rise tae it tho, cos maybe ithers see it different ... an' it's nae my site, it's abody's

I'll be gutted if I dinna hit double figures minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m full of peace love and understanding to people of every s€x/gender. There were some right f*cking wrong uns on that Scotland site right enough.

From here, that senile old goat from Stonehaven & every username Gallus79 tried out were hard work.
    Jack J's arite.
    Our paths hinna crossed in a number of pandemic impaired years but I'd imagine we'll fall over each other in a S****hive hostelry at some point.

No one irks me, it’s only just folk posting football related nonsense on the internet. I am pretty sure I am annoying to those who disagree with me but that is good….it means I have hit a raw nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Jack J's arite.
    Our paths hinna crossed in a number of pandemic impaired years but I'd imagine we'll fall over each other in a S****hive hostelry at some point.
    Yeah, every pub in the Britain has a Jack J in it. Pass on my regards

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    He was relentless.

You, a compulsive liar about me and then you lie about my wife. Give it a rest please.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast