+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Posters that got on yer tits

Quote Originally Posted by Hardliner View Post
    Nice to see the flock at their angry best.

At least when they’re obsessing over the Queen, Mo gets a break
    Not angry in the slightest. I posted on Scotland Mad for years & ive never heard of him. I take it this is a different username?

Back on topic, The Queen was well known for honking out the place, after opening her bomb doors. There was one particularly nasty incident, where the Victorian paint stripped off the walls after an official reopening of the Rothesay toilets. The locals still talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm assuming this "Mo" is a "Dee" fan?

They used ro have a fairly reprehensible NF/BNP element in their fan base which I thought they'd shaken off, largely.

Mebbes naw.
    I used to work with a chap who was in the original Dundee Utility line up. Wasn’t a fan of Aberdeen by any means but I doubt he’d log into our message boards like these two desperadoes.

I've no idea who these individuals are, and I can't find a **** to be given to be honest.

I'm rather more concerned that a poster missing for months comes back by making a personal disagreement a post topic, to invite responses from his opponent and have people scurry to his poor-me defence.

Most hooring odd. Just ****ing stop it.

Yet more obsession over Mo

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm assuming this "Mo" is a "Dee" fan?

They used ro have a fairly reprehensible NF/BNP element in their fan base which I thought they'd shaken off, largely.

Mebbes naw.
    Dave MacDonald has a season ticket for Aberdeen, not Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo View Post
    Nice to see my fans still obsessing over me. With their Nationalist dream dead all they can do is resort to hate. Bless 'em'
    Haha! Those Britnats really are obsessed.
    Bitter much?
    You'll be fizzing if you don't get to attend King Billy's coronation do.

So just to recap...

SNP activist is still holding a grudge about some random on a messageboard from years ago?

I have no idea who these posters are/were, if they arent Aberdeen FC fans they can get phucked on here.

Give it a rest Buc, you brought politics onto this board before and it looks like you are at it again.

Speaking of tits.

I was at the spa the other day, lots of bits of stuff of course, but at my age I don't notice anymore.

There was one lassie had decided that instead of a bikini bra, she would just wear a white t-shirt.

I didn't notice her heaps of times.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I've no idea who these individuals are, and I can't find a **** to be given to be honest.

I'm rather more concerned that a poster missing for months comes back by making a personal disagreement a post topic, to invite responses from his opponent and have people scurry to his poor-me defence.

Most hooring odd. Just ****ing stop it.
    You should be encouraging people to post on here….it’s hardly awash with an abundance of activity. The more posters on here the better.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You should be encouraging people to post on here….it’s hardly awash with an abundance of activity. The more posters on here the better.
    Name:  Ck2GYUMXEAAuUf9.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  12.6 KB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast