+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fiasco at substitution.

Fiasco at substitution.

Wtf went on at Campbell substitution?

It just looked like amateur hour, 5 mins of captain ****ing chaos time.

We are so so so unprofessional at times it beggars belief.

Watched the game back and the look on Campbell's pus is priceless (wtf is going on) how the **** am I involved in this farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wtf went on at Campbell substitution?

It just looked like amateur hour, 5 mins of captain ****ing chaos time.

We are so so so unprofessional at times it beggars belief.

Watched the game back and the look on Campbell's pus is priceless (wtf is going on) how the **** am I involved in this farce.
    yip i noticed that at the game

We were right in line with it, shambles and player looked pissed right off. The whole night was a mess fae start to finish.
    4 wingers on, mcdaid looked knackered after 15 mins.
    McGhee must use tombola to pick team.

Tombola, thought we had got rid of that style of selecting a team when we appointed an experienced manager!

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    yip i noticed that at the game
    Ii looked like they had lost the Subs numbers board.
    Perhaps Mark McGhee was on the phone to his Assistant manager advising which player to substitute.
    Either way it was a shambles which is par for the course just now at Dundee Football Club.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)