+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sturgeon calling

Funny moment yesterday.

Was driving home and there was an interview with blackford on the radio at Inverness airport

Journalist had got wind of a possible resignation by him.

He was obviously being interviewed at a trot with all the puffing and panting going on.

He said the "silly season had started early".....ok fine so far

Then he was going to continue the day job of "holding this govt to account".....ok I cud let that slide....

Then

"And stopping Vladimir Putin in his tracks"

😁😁😁

I just got the vision of mad Vlad topless with AK49 slung over his shoulder on horseback running Doon the simple millionaire in Inverness airport.....possibly in the Greg's queue.

I cud easily have written off my car

Got to admire Sturgeons dedication in showing she cares more than the Tories, that she is now calling for a policy that will more or less result in WW3.

Absolute crackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by ghangsta View Post
    Got to admire Sturgeons dedication in showing she cares more than the Tories, that she is now calling for a policy that will more or less result in WW3.

Absolute crackpot.
    The political equivalent of the football chant " dinky dinky punch his puss".....the crowd know no good will come of a red card and suspension but chant it anyway as they know it won't happen .....sturgeon....." NATO NATO punch his puss"

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    So he does not need all of Ukraine? What about Latvia Lithuania and Estonia? Seems like politicians should be able to talk about this. NATO was the approach made by these countries to try to ensure that they had some guarantee of their continuing independence from Russia. The worry is that he has annexed Crimea can't remember what he did in Georgia and if he isn't stopped at the Ukraine then why would he change his ways?
    Not really impressed with economic sanctions. Seems likely that there will be major difficulties for all European countries and I think we should be starting to think about fuel and food security rather than trying to build a green economy.
    The reason that Boris is speaking about a green economy is because his wife is keen on saving the planet by building all these windmills and solar panels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)