+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Barnsley v Fulham match thoughts

Tha better off going to Woolpack Shads ! Nowt against you whatsoever , it's your choice , keep the faith cos av lost mine innum , " not the team " ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    If Luke has got some interested parties then he’s done a great job. I’m with Arby, it’s been easier to miss. Going tomorrow for the first time since Huddersfield away, and the first time at Oakwell since early November. The protest may have fizzled ( as I thought it would ) and I didn’t know the lad but it looks like his genuine love for the club and desire to get stuff rolling was hijacked by idiots, and then he’s taken personal stick.
    Hope he’s ok.
    Respect to Shadrack. Good on yer. Your choice mate.
    I got told at Luke's presentation at The Garrison that the prospective new owner(s) have sponsorship links to the club .

I'm of the same ilk as many on here. Nubdy gets judged whether they go or not and they never will by me.

I think it speaks volumes that many of our older supporters are disillusioned and choosing not to go despite laying out their cash forra season ticket last May. Sez it all fo me that does.

I listened to Luke Goddard on a Tykes TV livestream last week and he was clearly perturbed by the abuse he's had on social media etc. I feel for the lad- they don't come more passionate than Luke. I don't always agree with his views but the lad deserves as much respect as the next person. The 'holier than thou' fans should gi their eeards a proper shek.

Av 3 flexi tickets if tha wants em Pass , carnt geeum away , altho arr mate Frank Casper the Miller edwun , his insomnia ez improved sin then a think !

I always thought there was summat likeable abaart uncle Frank the Millers fan, and that proves it dunnit. 😁

Wow, some of you have been fans and have been regularly going for that long, 50 or 60 years ehh.
    Thats impressive lads, and it makes it all the more annoying when owners like these come in with no apparent respect at all for that sort of fan base.
    Talk about charging in and shooting yourself in both feet, thats what they have done.

Animallittle3

The only thing left is the 6k nodding donkeys who are prepared to put up with this shyte and wear their ST card as a badge of honour .

The truth is you aren't real fans because real fans wouldn't put up with this shyte such is their passion and love for the club .

I certainly don't want to be breathing the same air as some of you lot inside Oakwell anytime soon.

====================

Yes a lovely bloke isn't he.

Enjoyable night at Oakwell thats 3 wins & 2 draws in last 5 home matches (could easily have been 5 wins out of 5) a good atmosphere with fans backing the lads start to finish & worth the admission to watch Wolfe a 19 year old academy lad boss the midfield with poise & aggression, plus the tricks & energy of Quina & Bassi two great loan signings who have lifted the club out of depression, also Morris leading the line like a Prem striker & Helic & Mads Andersen defending strongly after keeping Mitrovic quiet on Saturday, Helic at 26 was our oldest player tonight.

Gap is now down from 9pts to 2pts. Would be fantastic to win at Bramall Lane but we still have 5 home matches & if fans & team keep this going we can definitely stay up. What a home game the Reading match will be on 2nd April, massive one.
    Last edited by Ponty End; 16-03-2022 at 01:10 AM.

Just in the interests of accuracy--

Four games left at home--Reading, Peterbro, Blackpool, Preston--not 5 as stated by Ponty End

Five games left away--Sheff U, Millwall, Swansea, Huddersfield, WBA

Barnsley 1-1 Fulham

Match Review - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Just in the interests of accuracy--

Four games left at home--Reading, Peterbro, Blackpool, Preston--not 5 as stated by Ponty End

Five games left away--Sheff U, Millwall, Swansea, Huddersfield, WBA
    I think we need 4 wins. It's never plain sailing so we'll have a f ck up or two at home. We'll have to win two or three away because we won't win all 4 home games. Not whilst there's hole in our ar53s.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011