+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: OT/ Optimitc noises from both sides..

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Today and tomorrow, Allied 🇨🇿🇪🇪🇩🇪🇭🇺🇮🇹🇱🇻🇱🇹🇹🇷🇬🇧 and Partner 🇫🇮 airforces conduct training drills in the Baltic Sea region
    Exercise Ramstein Alloy focuses on #NATO's defend and deter concept

Bluff been called.
    Attachment 22617

Should have attacked them from day one and if WW3 starts then so be it! Putin needs taking out!

It seems that the consensus view is that the explosions at Nordstrram1 and Nordstrram 2 gas pipeline was sabotage act.
    Not ordinary act as quite possibly a submarine would have been needed to carry it out.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Should have attacked them from day one and if WW3 starts then so be it! Putin needs taking out!
    It's talk like that without thinking about the consequences that will drive one side or the other to start the ball rolling
    Let's hope both NATO and the Russians aren't as eager to end the world.
    Nobody talked about WW3 and nuclear weapons years ago, now both sides are mentioning them everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    It's talk like that without thinking about the consequences that will drive one side or the other to start the ball rolling
    Nobody talked about WW3 and nuclear weapons years ago, now both sides are mentioning them everyday.
    It's interesting that Russia started using the possibilities of Nuclear threats when this invasion failed. NATO avoided use of the N word but the Politburo has ratcheted it up in parallel with their dismal battle field tactics.
    I expect someone will try a launch at some point and that intention will be enough. Any activity around the nuclear arsenal will trigger an alarm before the press hear anything and then China et al will come down against Putin and it will be game over for that crew.

Putin needs taking out quickly! Don't know why Ukraine joining Nato was not accelerated before the Russian sham votes of those four areas! Putin will quickly eye other strategic areas such as Odessa because Nato are too slow! If WW3 happens it happens as this can't go on!

Poor younger generation suffering due to Putin and his cronies with almost one foot in their graves so why the f uck would they care! 73 years old plus - for f uck sake!!!!

If I was a Moscovite, I would be itching to leave as soon as possible. We all know that if Putin presses the nuclear button, then Moscow would be reduced to rubble within minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    If I was a Moscovite, I would be itching to leave as soon as possible. We all know that if Putin presses the nuclear button, then Moscow would be reduced to rubble within minutes.
    I certainly would not expect the west to respond with NWs.
    Russia doesn't know the half of the west's conventional weapons strike capability. NWs would not need to be deployed but the devastation would be none the less dire for the Russian armed forces.
    Even if the Russians deployed a small tactical nuclear device in the east of Ukraine, it would signal the end of any support for them from countries currently supporting them like India, China and the likes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    It seems that the consensus view is that the explosions at Nordstrram1 and Nordstrram 2 gas pipeline was sabotage act.
    Not ordinary act as quite possibly a submarine would have been needed to carry it out.
    If it was sabotage I doubt the Russians are responsible because the pipeline is their bargaining chip. Why destroy your own bargaining chip?
    Unless Putin has lost the plot altogether.

Why does age supposedly affect if people care or not?

I am almost 71, my mother 93, we both care deeply about the sort of lives our grandchildren are inheriting and their children etc. It is totally in bad taste as well as inaccurate to say why would people over 70 care.

There are many ****agers and young people who don’t care so stop being so ageist please, people are individuals and thank goodness not everyone has the same opinions and principles.

If it was sabotage I doubt the Russians are responsible because the pipeline is their bargaining chip. Why destroy your own bargaining chip?
    Unless Putin has lost the plot altogether.
    It's not a bargaining chip 55. That is the problem for Russia. Holding Germany/Europe to ransom with the pipeline has failed as a strategy. Blowing it up is a clear message that it can't be used for a long time no matter who takes control after Putin. The fact that it just happened to be close to the Norwegian new gas pipe line to be opened into Poland has annoyed the Russians.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)