+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: OT/ Optimitc noises from both sides..

Sources in Ukraine are quoting that the key strategic city of Lyman has been encircled and if true, would be very significant as it is a *****ly important logistics center for the whole Dombas region. That Russia sent no reinforcements to the town is rather baffling but not surprising. Instead they have been pounding away at Bahmut town further south, again which is strange because if Lyman has indeed been surrounded then there is no chance of resupply for troops in Bahmut. Strange.

Source BBC.....
    The large Russian grouping in Lyman is "surrounded" and settlements around the town have been recaptured, says Serhiy Cherevatyi, a spokesman for Ukraine's forces in the east.

He told Ukrainian TV "our data shows that about 5,000-5,500 Russian troops were in Lyman."

It is a fast moving event at the moment apparently......

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Sources in Ukraine are quoting that the key strategic city of Lyman has been encircled and if true, would be very significant as it is a *****ly important logistics center for the whole Dombas region. That Russia sent no reinforcements to the town is rather baffling but not surprising. Instead they have been pounding away at Bahmut town further south, again which is strange because if Lyman has indeed been surrounded then there is no chance of resupply for troops in Bahmut. Strange.

Source BBC.....
    The large Russian grouping in Lyman is "surrounded" and settlements around the town have been recaptured, says Serhiy Cherevatyi, a spokesman for Ukraine's forces in the east.

He told Ukrainian TV "our data shows that about 5,000-5,500 Russian troops were in Lyman."

It is a fast moving event at the moment apparently......

Good news! Every inch of land belongs to Ukraine and should be liberated from the old sad and resentful chap!

Breaking. Russia says its troops quit key eastern town Lyman

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Breaking. Russia says its troops quit key eastern town Lyman
    Need to check my specs prescription, I thought you said “Lytham” which I have relatives living in near Blackpool! 😳

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Need to check my specs prescription, I thought you said “Lytham” which I have relatives living in near Blackpool! ��

I think you and me both...may suffer dyslexia.....some times makes more sense in my dyslexia world...

This is one mad official in Dagestan....
    https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/st...70319104184321

wrong thread.

Remember this fella from the Azov steel plant in Mariupol?
    He was held in a concentration camp for about four months with little or no food or water. Medical help was with a pliers for his broken arm.

Name:  FdWYv6rWIAEkff9.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  34.5 KB

He was released recently in the prisoner swap looking like this.
    Name:  FdWYv6sXgAAglKU.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  41.7 KB

This was the same camp that the Russian fired on killing over fifty prisoners.

Strong rumours circulating among Russian bloggers that there has been a major smashing through of Russian frontlines in Kherson region in South.
    Upwards of 25,000 russian soldiers looking increasingly boxed in with no escape.
    Ukraine officials staying tight lipped for now....

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)