+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SLO, Dee4Life and DSA

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Hibs had nowhere near a full house for the game against St Johnstone when they charged £5 admission. You keep reminding posters on this forum you always deal in facts. Clearly not eh?
    The attendance was listed 19,810 with St Johnstone announcing that they had sold out their entire 2,000 ticket allocation which is pretty good going considering the poor attendances St Johnstone get for their home games.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    No we don't
    In my opinion it is high time that Nelms got a marketing department set up at Dens Park.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion it is high time that Nelms got a marketing department set up at Dens Park.
    Because it's your opinion that Nelms needs to sort out a marketing department it becomes a requirement that we have pre match and half time entertainment?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scot...apazitaet.desc
    Don't know if this will work but this site gives the attendances for all the SPFL teams. Hibs capacity is 20k and attendance at the StMirren Cup tie was 16.5k. Don't think that the Hibs seats were sold out but maybe they did.
    Interesting that Celtic average attendance is less than 50% of their capacity. We are only an average 1000 fewer than our neighbours.

I thought they were much higher and it is interesting that despite the unremitting good news you get in the local press about them there really isn't a massive increase in their fan base.
    Apologies. Got my St Mirrens and my St Johnstones mixed up. Looks like Islay does have facts 8n this particular comment.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The attendance was listed 19,810 with St Johnstone announcing that they had sold out their entire 2,000 ticket allocation which is pretty good going considering the poor attendances St Johnstone get for their home games.
    What kind of pre match and half time entertainment, do you want?

Whilst we play football in the winter fans will continue to go to the game as late as possible.

With most clubs having big screens now I always thought it would be good to show goals from other league games at ht.

I really couldn't suffer another middle aged man in slip on shoes trying to run through on goal and score.

The Dee-Lites (I think they were called) were good but I used to feel sorry for them in the winter. So again as long as we persist in playing most games in near freezing conditions things like that are probably not the best idea.

The club can't even keep a TV in The Coxy never mind a big screen outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The Dee-Lites (I think they were called) were good but I used to feel sorry for them in the winter. So again as long as we persist in playing most games in near freezing conditions things like that are probably not the best idea.

The club can't even keep a TV in The Coxy never mind a big screen outside.
    Maybe a phoenix from the flames type thing.

Maybe the deelites cud interpret the goals through the medium of dance.

The Sara header against the dabs after Georgie waltzed thru their defence twice would lend itself to ballet.

The Brian Irvine 10 foot off the ground header cud maybe be reimagined thru punk pogo.

And the greatest dives of Tony Watt through some break dance moves.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    What kind of pre match and half time entertainment, do you want?
    Pipe bands used to play music before games and at half time back in the 1960’s at Dens Park so why not now.
    There used be a half time challenge amongst various Dundee supporters clubs where members attempted to score goals against a youth keeper.

Our luck struck again. If we had beaten Rangers we would have got Celtic in the next round! Typical.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)