+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Cheltenham festival

ot - Cheltenham festival

Love this meeting ( as long as horses dont get injured or killed ) Ive never been , but a few mates have and they describe the atmosphere as unreal , i will have a few small bets mainly on the 🇨🇮☘ horses , Mullins and Elliot stables have some top horses to watch ,🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Henderson always gets a few winners at this event , 🇨🇮 to win overall .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Love this meeting ( as long as horses dont get injured or killed ) Ive never been , but a few mates have and they describe the atmosphere as unreal , i will have a few small bets mainly on the 🇨🇮☘ horses , Mullins and Elliot stables have some top horses to watch ,🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Henderson always gets a few winners at this event , 🇨🇮 to win overall .
    I know a few who've been Roma and they say the same regarding the atmosphere however they all said it's a nightmare trying to get a drink , get a bet on and visiting the toilets .

Just so many folk there every day .

I wonder which overpaid footballer will be in the headlines this week either for pyssing in a pint pot or losing a fortune ( not to them I suppose ) , Thursdi should be good St Patricks Day and a few thousand pints of Guinness gerrin supped , Summat about Irish for creating a great atmosphere and rarely any bother ,

A wo supposed to be guin tomorrow but a chalked feck on it. A wanted to gu on train but mi mate wanted to drive and stay ova which dint appeal to me. 5hrs+ in a car and in some bed bug ridden digs 20miles frum Cheltenham racetrack or 2hrs on train frum Sheffield. Cheaper price for a return rail ticket than it was for Petrol and digs. No brainer fo me, train everytime.

Bet365 giving each punter a £5 free bet everyday of the festival. Tha can't knock that.

Gerrit on Constitution Hill fust race

Been on it all week mate, great start for me backed Edwardstone as well! Our Power e/w 11/1 in the next….come on!

Well done lads.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Been on it all week mate, great start for me backed Edwardstone as well! Our Power e/w 11/1 in the next….come on!
    first 2 races for me too Perks , Noble yeats in next for me 🤞 good luck ☝

Just had that one in my lucky15.

Corach Rambler 11/1

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Just had that one in my lucky15.

Corach Rambler 11/1
    nice one Eths and Perks🐴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast