+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 162 of 212 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Nicola was more likeable than Humza
    NICOLA NIPPY THE POWER HUNGRY B1TCH WHO COULDNT BUY A FERRY AND HAD A HAIRCUT AND THREW IRONS AT FRENCH LESBIANS IN THE BALMORAL HOTEL was more popular? Really?

Nothing said on the last few pages of this thread has any bearing on reality. I believe the young uns call it ‘projection’

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re clearly talking shyte but if you were right, then it’s not a country worth voting for. Thankfully, you are talking shyte
    Your choice
    Live in a Scotland alongside racist.
    OR
    A United Kingdom alongside racists.

But to pretend no racist ever voted SNP is madness.

You’re Peter Dow.

What do I win?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    …..and you knew damn fine.
    No, I didn't.....I'm not across the internal SNP factions.
    I suppose that's the obvious answer, I suppose I, rather naively, like to think Scotland's a more mature country than that.

Then I think of Wee Ruthie Davidson unashamedly tapping into Sectarianism during an election campaign, I see Sevco and their acolytes and also a good few posters on here and conclude you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Because he's an idiot
    A pigmentation based idiot?

NICOLA NIPPY THE POWER HUNGRY B1TCH WHO COULDNT BUY A FERRY AND HAD A HAIRCUT AND THREW IRONS AT FRENCH LESBIANS IN THE BALMORAL HOTEL was more popular? Really?

Nothing said on the last few pages of this thread has any bearing on reality. I believe the young uns call it ‘projection’
    You're not thinking this through properly. DD's assertion is that Humza will lose votes i.e. some of those that voted for Nicola either won't vote or will vote for a different party (the anti-Tory vote will vote Labour, the "wokists" will vote Green). Everything in bold is the views held by various Unionists, who weren't SNP voters anyway.

I'm not arguing it's a particularly high bar, but whether you are willing to admit it to yourself or not Nicola was by and large popular with SNP voters at the time of the last election (by definition when the benchmark of will Humza lose votes will be measured against)

You’re overthinking it. Humza Yousaf was elected by the membership, he’s popular enough

You’re overthinking it. Humza Yousaf was elected by the membership, he’s popular enough
    With a 52/48 majority only after reallocated second votes.

if it had been Sturgeon v Forbes v Regan, do you think it would have been that close? My guess is something like 70%+ to sturgeon on first votes alone

But nae all the membership......and all the electorate are nae members.
    Like I said, I know nothing of the guy but the mood music hints at unpopularity.

I genuinely didn't know why (primarily cos I haven't been paying attention).
    Race is feasible (loads of h*ns therefore loads of racists) so I'll take DD at his words.

Dunno what the solution is, my days at the coal face are done but I'd still like to go to my grave with a Scottish passport in my hipper.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Dunno what the solution is, my days at the coal face are done but I'd still like to go to my grave with a Scottish passport in my hipper.
    There’s 3 options

1- Give me 500 men and some ships & I’ll sail up the Thames & end it
    2- Declare a UDI & deal with the fall out
    3- Trust the younger voters to bail out the old c*nts that have f*cked it so badly

Option 3 seems the most sensible but it involves a lot of folk drying out their bloomers & staying the course

Page 162 of 212 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast