+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well it's not easy to read that, but it seems to confirm my point.

Wearing a mask doesn't protect the wearer.
    Facepalm.

Of course, you don't actually need to wear one.
    You just download and print the exemption card easily available on the Scottish heath website.
    On top of that, no one is allowed to ask you to show it or if you're exempt in case it causes you anxiety.

A nation of wimps.

I expect the Ukrainians would find it funny that the fearties are wearing a mask, thinking it might protect them from catching a cold.
    I really don't see the big deal. If I jump on a bus or a train I pop a mask on. I'd rather not but I don't moan about it or get angry. I think the rules say masks should still be worn to the football but no one else wears them so I don't. I'm fine with that also.

Doesn't make me a wimp. I came 2nd in the First Daviot/Oldmeldrum Scout Troop annual air rifle competition, how could I be a wimp?

The rules of course are pathetically inconsistent.
    I took the bus to Edinburgh on Saturday
    I had no intention of wearing a mask
    I reckon it was about 50/50 regarding mask wearing

The only person who should have to wear a mask is Mrs Krankie. Then we wouldn't have to look at her stupid face.

England stops testing, hospital admissions are going through the roof, yet the virus they stopped testing for has disappeared.
    This is the fault of the First Minister

Any of you two goons want to buy a bridge off me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    England stops testing, hospital admissions are going through the roof, yet the virus they stopped testing for has disappeared.
    This is the fault of the First Minister

Any of you two goons want to buy a bridge off me?
    As a percentage of population Scotland has almost exactly double the amount of people in hospital with Covid than England (or Wales) as of yesterday. Go figure

They've all just s'hit themselves when they see the line that says they're positive.

Sturgeon has let herself be out manoeuvred by an a'rsehole like Boris Johnson time and time again.
    She'd have us filling in forms that nobody ever reads and sending in test results that nobody ever follows up on.
    She'd have us self isolating for absolutely no reason, with zero chance of getting caught if we disobeyed the rules.

It's called " conditioning"
    They did it for years by pretending to recycle stuff, they probably still do.

She's obsessed with power, it's time for her to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    As a percentage of population Scotland has almost exactly double the amount of people in hospital with Covid than England (or Wales) as of yesterday. Go figure
    I take it they’ve sorted the data error then? Let’s see it

They've all just s'hit themselves when they see the line that says they're positive.

Sturgeon has let herself be out manoeuvred by an a'rsehole like Boris Johnson time and time again.
    She'd have us filling in forms that nobody ever reads and sending in test results that nobody ever follows up on.
    She'd have us self isolating for absolutely no reason, with zero chance of getting caught if we disobeyed the rules.

It's called " conditioning"
    They did it for years by pretending to recycle stuff, they probably still do.

She's obsessed with power, it's time for her to go.
    You might be right but it’s far more likely you’re talking sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I take it they’ve sorted the data error then? Let’s see it
    Scotland - 1,996 (36 per 100,000 of population)
    englandshire - 10,576 (18 per 100,000 of population)
    Wales - 661 (20 per 100,000 of population)
    N Ireland - 506 (27 per 100,000 of population)

Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast