+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I have no idea what you think you're right about
    I've completely ran out of ways to spoon feed it to you. You just carry on then champ

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Not heard that one before, Campbell gonna vote Tory. You're source please.
    Are you ok with it not being in the Scotsman?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Are you ok with it not being in the Scotsman?
    Your just making stuff up again aren't you ? You haven't worked out that if you come on here with unsubstantiated angry warped statements you must be able to back them up, So I ask again what's your source for this latest gibberish ?

Your just making stuff up again aren't you ? You haven't worked out that if you come on here with unsubstantiated angry warped statements you must be able to back them up, So I ask again what's your source for this latest gibberish ?
    If you're referring to your embarrassing fluffing of Neil Lennon yesterday, it was you parroting Neil Lennons lies about our support that was falling short in evidence. The reason being because it was entirely made up.

As for the angry incel in Bath, I'm going to have to trawl through the very worst corner of the internet to get the source, as it was that bought & paid for Tory gimp himself that said it. Would you be happy with that as a source, before i start?

If you're referring to your embarrassing fluffing of Neil Lennon yesterday, it was you parroting Neil Lennons lies about our support that was falling short in evidence. The reason being because it was entirely made up.

As for the angry incel in Bath, I'm going to have to trawl through the very worst corner of the internet to get the source, as it was that bought & paid for Tory gimp himself that said it. Would you be happy with that as a source, before i start?
    Just for the record Mason I'm no fan of Campbell these days. But I'd have to say his "wee blue" book was inspirational during IndyRef1. I look forward to your internet search I tried but to no avail. Reluctantly returning to NL you made a claim and produced not a shred to back it up. I don't mind your bile filled rants I'd just like them to be true

The truth is a stranger to Mason.

He probably sees truth as some weird concept only old people believe in.

Reluctantly returning to NL you made a claim and produced not a shred to back it up. I don't mind your bile filled rants I'd just like them to be true
    You’re still not getting this. It was Neil Lennon that made the claim, without one shred of evidence to back it up. Why do you believe him over your own support? He had missiles thrown at him, spat at & had over an hour of sustained abuse but nobody other than him, saw it or heard a thing.

There was absolutely no substance to anything he said. He was lying.

Here’s Rev Stu ‘F*ck Independence’ Campbell

Name:  0DD9E637-5B54-4F2B-A044-B54616062405.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  9.3 KB

That website and his Twitter feed is horrendous. Both should be removed altogether

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The truth is a stranger to Mason.

He probably sees truth as some weird concept only old people believe in.
    I dunno DD. I find the fella somewhat irksome but it may be just boredom or even a boost to his self esteem. I like to think he's chronically oppositional but can't quite express it.

You’re still not getting this. It was Neil Lennon that made the claim, without one shred of evidence to back it up. Why do you believe him over your own support? He had missiles thrown at him, spat at & had over an hour of sustained abuse but nobody other than him, saw it or heard a thing.

There was absolutely no substance to anything he said. He was lying.

Here’s Rev Stu ‘F*ck Independence’ Campbell

Name:  0DD9E637-5B54-4F2B-A044-B54616062405.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  9.3 KB

That website and his Twitter feed is horrendous. Both should be removed altogether
    OK so he feels incredibly strongly about the GRA bill its reduced him to irrationality ..Jezzo its just hit me you and him are so alike Wow.

An odd way of saying I’m right but I’ll take it

Page 29 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast