+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Oh FFS !! You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the @rse , Lets look at that statement.. Mason goes into Pittodrie and says I'm the greatest striker ever I'm King Joey reincarnated and I'd like to start on Sat.... Bazza says aye right enough now awa tae phuck. The point being just because Mason thinks in genuinely true everybody else should ! Same with a bearded cock swinging Man just because he thinks its true he's a Woman it doesn't make it so..
    And there’s the bigotry. Doesn't take much for you to reveal it, I suspect you’re a bit highly strung

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    And there’s the bigotry. Doesn't take much for you to reveal it, I suspect you’re a bit highly strung
    Why is that bigoted ? You are far to quick to use that word and you never give any context to why someone is a bigot other than they don't agree with you. You really lack any kind of self awareness. Do you honestly believe if someone else's opinion differs from yours they are wrong. Because that's how you come across. In a lot of ways you are actually a issue dodger .you pretend to be be a know all but are afraid to discuss at any detailed level. Your either a charlatan or a bit of a prick both probably,

It's bigoted because Mason says it is, more than likely racist too.

It's even more bigoted/ racist since you're correct.

A man, no matter how much he wants to be, can't be a woman.

If your starting position with this bill is bearded c0ck swinging men committing s€x crimes in women’s spaces, that makes two things clear

1- You still don’t understand what this bill is actually for. Doesn’t put you off having the hissy fits though. I’d be a bit embarrassed if that was me but you wire in
    2 - You’re a f*cking bigot. Im sorry if that’s news to you but that’s something you’re going to have to reflect on.

By the way, the the SPS policy on housing trans prisoners came in on March 2014. Help me out here, who was the FM & Justice Secretary at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    A man, no matter how much he wants to be, can't be a woman.
    You can’t tell the difference anyway. Strange thing to get yourself worked up about

It's looking awfully like it's you who are worked up.

It's a straight forward truth, it's a shame bigots like you try to force your weirdo beliefs on to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's looking awfully like it's you who are worked up.

It's a straight forward truth, it's a shame bigots like you try to force your weirdo beliefs on to everyone else.
    Even if that was true, and it’s pretty far away from being true, why would they be ‘weirdo’ beliefs? You openly express your homophobia & transphobia on an almost daily basis. It’s not up for debate that you’re a bigot. The funny thing is stewarty thinks he isn’t

Because a man can't change into a woman.
    Nothing could be more straight forward.

To believe he can is weird, to force these weirdo beliefs onto other people is bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If your starting position with this bill is bearded c0ck swinging men committing s€x crimes in women’s spaces, that makes two things clear

1- You still don’t understand what this bill is actually for. Doesn’t put you off having the hissy fits though. I’d be a bit embarrassed if that was me but you wire in
    2 - You’re a f*cking bigot. Im sorry if that’s news to you but that’s something you’re going to have to reflect on.

By the way, the the SPS policy on housing trans prisoners came in on March 2014. Help me out here, who was the FM & Justice Secretary at the time?
    I understand full well what this bill is actually for.. Its you who doesn't seem to understand the implications some aspects of the bill has on other peoples rights, And the risks and danger it may put vulnerable Women in,

A bearded cock swinging Man can identify as whatever he/she likes Its their right as a human being. Now how this conflicts with biology is a big discussion. Can you call Biology and science bigoted I dunno can you ? , Anyway this is not the issue with me as you well know FFS I've told you often enough, Now if this bearded cock swinging person can go in to spaces where Women and Children as young as five years old are is this right and fair ? My view is if he has a ***** he is a man. If she goes through surgery and commits to being a Woman she is a Woman. and fully entitled to go into Womens changing rooms. I really for the life of me see how that can be bigoted.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I understand full well what this bill is actually for.. Its you who doesn't seem to understand the implications some aspects of the bill has on other peoples rights, And the risks and danger it may put vulnerable Women in,

A bearded cock swinging Man can identify as whatever he/she likes Its their right as a human being. Now how this conflicts with biology is a big discussion. Can you call Biology and science bigoted I dunno can you ? , Anyway this is not the issue with me as you well know FFS I've told you often enough, Now if this bearded cock swinging person can go in to spaces where Women and Children as young as five years old are is this right and fair ? My view is if he has a ***** he is a man. If she goes through surgery and commits to being a Woman she is a Woman. and fully entitled to go into Womens changing rooms. I really for the life of me see how that can be bigoted.

It's wrong though.

A bloke with his cöck cut off is a bloke with his cöck cut off.
    What he definitely is not is a woman.

Page 62 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast