+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Andrew George Miller, also known as Amy George, has been arrested and charged in connection with the 11 year old girl that was missing. He is due to appear in Selkirk Sherriff Court tomorrow.
    Doesn’t make him transgender & has nothing to do with the bill, even if it was law, which it isn’t.

Stand down soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Doesn’t make him transgender & has nothing to do with the bill, even if it was law, which it isn’t.

Stand down soldier
    Where did I say he was transgender? I gave you the facts as you asked for - it was you that jumped to that conclusion, not me. What does that say about you?

There is no such thing as transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Where did I say he was transgender? I gave you the facts as you asked for - it was you that jumped to that conclusion, not me. What does that say about you?
    Sorry, I thought you had read the thread you were replying to

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There is no such thing as transgender.
    Yes there is

No there's not.

No there's not.
    There is

No there's not.
    Name:  C63AA38C-680F-4B69-8B27-FD4F13CE16E8.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  23.7 KB

You better let him know. At least the people he’s cuddling are awake this time

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sorry, I thought you had read the thread you were replying to
    I have read the thread, doesn't mean I agree with all/some/none of the views expressed, no matter how entertaining I find the to-ing and fro-ing.

I didn't post it as a fact as it's not yet verified but it would appear from a multitude of sources that he is transgender - whether that's true or not I guess will be clarified in the coming days. If it is true it remains to be seen if that is a relevant fact in the alleged crime, it may or may not.

Although it wasn't a point I was making, I agree with you that the alleged crime has nothing to do with the proposed bill as the alleged crime has clearly taken place under existing laws as opposed to a potential future law.

Having said all of that I've little doubt that Nicola Sturgeon's heart will have sunk when she heard about it, given the political hay that the proposed bill's opponents will make with the circumstances whether they are relevant or not. I would also add though that it is a headache she will have that is largely due to the way the SNP Government has botched the handling of this bill. I honestly believe that if they had accepted some of the amendments from the opponents of the bill, particularly around *** offenders, it would have taken a lot of the sting out of the opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    What does her shortcomings have to do with independence?
    Her shortcomings are largely to do with her having a complete obsession with independence. It’s her sole raison d’etre; education, ferries etc are a complete mess because of her lack of proper attention to the day job.

Page 78 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast