+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

It's a good job he's not the minister for IT, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    It's a good job he's not the minister for IT, then.
    Was worse than that D&D he was shadow minister for defence !! dodged a cruise missile there,

They may well be a horde of manky grievance-mongers but this was quite splendid:
    VAR decision: Douglas Ross is a cnut jibe at Celtic Scottish cup tie

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/2...ttish-cup-tie/

Fair play to the JJs......nae many times I've said that in my puff

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fair play to the JJs......nae many times I've said that in my puff
    Up to a point, but the hypocrisy is that they are the Scottish football establishment, benefiting from everything that the rigged game allows along with their pals downriver. I can almost guarantee that they’ll benefit from half a dozen dodgy decisions next week, although they’re likely to win anyway.

The Green Brigade’s sometimes admirable political declarations ignore the fact that their manky organisation is a co-beneficiary of the rigged system, and that the fairness they claim they want for a variety of causes doesn’t include what’s on the pitch in front of them.

They’re hypocrites. And wânkers.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Up to a point, but the hypocrisy is that they are the Scottish football establishment, benefiting from everything that the rigged game allows along with their pals downriver. I can almost guarantee that they’ll benefit from half a dozen dodgy decisions next week, although they’re likely to win anyway.

The Green Brigade’s sometimes admirable political declarations ignore the fact that their manky organisation is a co-beneficiary of the rigged system, and that the fairness they claim they want for a variety of causes doesn’t include what’s on the pitch in front of them.

What comes first Fitba allegiances or politics ?. Its actually tougher than you think..... Every time a fat rich Tory puts a few more 0000 in his bank account I think about Jinky Smith nutmegging that fat Tory **** ! But both play a big part in a lot of lives, BTW A lot of the GB politics are mine also...

That's the main problem with Celtic.
    Just because they see the Hun benefiting from the undoubted bias in Scottish football they completely ignore the fact that the powers that be try to balance it up a bit by giving them decisions against everyone else.

Timothy are certainly part of the problem with Scottish football, but I think since the zombie club made it back to the top league they have clearly benefitted most from biased decisions. I don't even think they bother trying to hide it anymore it is so blatant.
    More worrying was reading Timothy's latest financial figures which show where the true gap is and for the life of me I have no idea how we close that bar starting a new league without either of the cheeks, which I am sure would be a good idea, but has to be done in a way to stop a few clubs getting the advantages over everyone else in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Aye, fair comment.
    But Douglas Ross IS a cu nt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    since the zombie club made it back to the top league
    Hemmin!

Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast