+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Relax, her death certificate will misgender her on your behalf, as one final indignity.

Her?????

You really are a joke min.

Anyway, he's deid now so I'll say no more.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 13-02-2023 at 09:47 AM.

Good because the last thing you said there, insulted a murdered 16 year old kid. Can’t even get any peace in death. You want to have a right good look at yourself

The last thing????

It's all in your imagination min.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-64620539

This is heartbreaking & the way it’s being reported is a f*cking disgrace
    Ok let me be the bad/ignorant one again. You are right, it is heartbreaking and an absolute waste of a young life as are all such stabbing that I seem to read about every few days unfortunately. However I have read the BBC article you attached a couple of times now and am genuinely unsure why you see it as disgraceful reporting. You will need to educate me once again I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Ok let me be the bad/ignorant one again. You are right, it is heartbreaking and an absolute waste of a young life as are all such stabbing that I seem to read about every few days unfortunately. However I have read the BBC article you attached a couple of times now and am genuinely unsure why you see it as disgraceful reporting. You will need to educate me once again I’m afraid.
    The article has since been updated, no doubt after a number of complaints. The Daily Mail ‘deadnamed’ her after going to her dentist for the info. The comments left up on the Times website were the pig ignorant type of sh1t usually reserved for here.

Again, the details of this case have yet to come out but that doesn’t stop the anti trans mob wading in. It’s the murder of a 16 year old kid ffs

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Her?????

You really are a joke min.

Anyway, he's deid now so I'll say no more.
    Still, one less pervert/weirdo, eh?

The article has since been updated, no doubt after a number of complaints. The Daily Mail ‘deadnamed’ her after going to her dentist for the info. The comments left up on the Times website were the pig ignorant type of sh1t usually reserved for here.

Again, the details of this case have yet to come out but that doesn’t stop the anti trans mob wading in. It’s the murder of a 16 year old kid ffs
    Ok thanks. I’ve been travelling today so not caught up with all news and as you say the BBC may have updated their story as certainly the version you posted seemed a desperately sad but otherwise straightforward piece of news reporting

You can't help yourself can you?

It's not her it's him.

You just couldn't wait to post on this subject so that you could continue to peddle your lies and try to force other people to do what they're told.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 13-02-2023 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You can't help yourself can you?

It's not her it's him.

You just couldn't wait to post on this subject so that you could continue to peddle your lies and try to force other people to do what they're told.
    You're trying to hard again.

Page 84 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast