+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 212 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I don’t “hate trans folk”. I only know one, and Renee’s sound, as well as being a good comrade.

Don’t deliberately confuse my criticism of the FM’s petulance with my stance on gender rights, thanks.

Racist!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Whether you vote for her or not, you pretty much agree with everything she says or does on this forum. The mere fact that you are "cutting her some slack" shows how much of a shambles she has created with this proposed law and I say that as someone with no dog in this fight
    I agree with her on independence because it’s normal, the ferries because the hun spiv has already admitted he lied & the GRA because I’m a human being.

Those calling for her removal will miss her pretty quickly when she’s gone

The shambles you say was created, wasn’t created by the Scottish government or the process involved to reach this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I don’t “hate trans folk”. I only know one, and Renee’s sound, as well as being a good comrade.

Don’t deliberately confuse my criticism of the FM’s petulance with my stance on gender rights, thanks.
    Iv'e known Renee since before she was Renee helped *him run the unemployment centre in Aberdeen back late 70s. I was actually at her "coming out party" over in Torry

* As he/she was then.

Edit Helena is ma pal inaw,
    Last edited by stewarty27; 30-01-2023 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I agree with her on independence because it’s normal, the ferries because the hun spiv has already admitted he lied & the GRA because I’m a complete loony living in an imaginary world.

The shambles you say was created, wasn’t created by the Scottish government or the process involved to reach this stage.

There, that's better.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Iv'e known Renee since before she was Renee helped *him run the unemployment centre in Aberdeen back late 70s. I was actually at her "coming out party" over in Torry

* As he/she was then.

Edit Helena is ma pal inaw,

So, you are pals with two blokes who pretend to be girls.

Fair enough, but they're not girls, are they?

Helena will be “Helena Torry” a mannequin that Renee filed nomination papers for before the 2012 council elections, as the protest candidate over the Wood plan to destroy the Trainie Park. Renee was threatened with prosecution under some elections legislation over it.

The name of the plastic quine is, of course, a play on Helen O’Troy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-20974649

I agree with her on independence because it’s normal, the ferries because the hun spiv has already admitted he lied & the GRA because I’m a human being.

I think it's the first time in the 15 years the SNP has been in Government that a policy difference has split what has been an iron-disciplined party including a minister resigning for the first time over a policy matter as opposed to a *** scandal (what I would describe as a Sturgeon supporting minister rather than a Joanna Cheery pseudo alba type)

You have SNP MP's writing to a Tory Government asking for them to intervene to stop the legislation

You have the SNP Justice minister one day saying there is no need to intervene in the case of Isla Bryson and it is perfectly right for the SPS to decide but then less than 24 hours later his boss contradicts him and says that actually politicians know best and that Isla would be removed from a women's prison but that this was a one-off intervention. Then three days later all movements of trans prisoners with a violent history are stopped by the politicians because they definitely know best.

It IS a shambles and it WAS created by the Scottish Government.

The prisoner doesn’t have a GRC.

God knows what that means, but I bet he hasn't got a fanny either.

The prisoner doesn’t have a GRC.
    Would be interesting to see if he had one if the proposed law is ever passed making it easier for him to get one.

Anyway it's good to see that you don't disagree with me that the whole situation has been handled shambolically by the Scottish Government

Page 58 of 212 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast