+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That's your source lol, A tweet by someone called Euan Yours and a closer look at him twitter profile reveal he like you is Anti Women Anti Womens rights and a rape enabler of vulnerable women. And you lap up everything this misogynist says. Seems there were about 5/6 different agenda's at Freedon Square on Sat. If manky jaiket was there (yet to see a photo) he turns up at any anti SNP event and I doubt if he has any views on the gender debate. I saw no SDL banners. And even if these people were there they all had their own warped agendas. But the most important thing about this smear your spreading is... These people were not part of the Women won't be silenced group. And you have hit a new low by trying to conflate with your smearing. I support Womens rights to have their own spaces and Womens rights in general... your attempts to besmirch them is below contempt.

Just a supplementary question. Does Mason think its right that male 5exed people have the right to undress shower in a Womens changing room with female children as young as five ? Yes or No ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    That's your source lol, A tweet by someone called Euan Yours and a closer look at him twitter profile reveal he like you is Anti Women Anti Womens rights and a rape enabler of vulnerable women. And you lap up everything this misogynist says. Seems there were about 5/6 different agenda's at Freedon Square on Sat. If manky jaiket was there (yet to see a photo) he turns up at any anti SNP event and I doubt if he has any views on the gender debate. I saw no SDL banners. And even if these people were there they all had their own warped agendas. But the most important thing about this smear your spreading is... These people were not part of the Women won't be silenced group. And you have hit a new low by trying to conflate with your smearing. I support Womens rights to have their own spaces and Womens rights in general... your attempts to besmirch them is below contempt.
    You doubt he has any views on the gender debate? See if you can work out his views from his Twitter feed

—> https://twitter.com/ukaforceforgood?...u8kMcB6qOd0PTA

You agree with him. He’s on your side. That f*cking spud is playing you like fiddle

Your other frankly weird question, has nothing to do with the Bill but it’s a fascinating window to how your mind works.

Just a supplementary question. Does Mason think its right that male 5exed people have the right to undress shower in a Womens changing room with female children as young as five ? Yes or No ?
    I am very grateful to you for sticking up for my rights but I think I am quite capable of doing it myself.

As previously pointed out.
    a) Not all trans women are perverts. In fact very few of them are.
    b) (From what I understand) There are probably more perverts in the male changing rooms, strolling about b*ll*ck naked in front of small children
    c) In all my years I have not seen a massive number of women parading about the changing rooms naked.
    d) A trans woman is likely very self conscious after a lifetime of abuse and oppression, and as such is very likely to shower and change discreetly.

Now, I am not saying there aren't wrong 'uns out there - of course there are but there are probably more in your changing room - but you really need to think these things through. Chances are I have shared certain changing rooms with trans women with absolutley no awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Your other frankly weird question, has nothing to do with the Bill but it’s a fascinating window to how your mind works.
    Its got everything to do with the Bill (suspended) had it stood it meant anyone could identify as a Woman if they wanted. So by law they are a Woman and that law gives them rights to Women only spaces. So I'll ask again would you be happy with a Man(who says he's a Woman) cock and all in the same changing room as your Wife and Daughter Yes or No ?

Its got everything to do with the Bill (suspended) had it stood it meant anyone could identify as a Woman if they wanted. So by law they are a Woman and that law gives them rights to Women only spaces. So I'll ask again would you be happy with a Man(who says he's a Woman) cock and all in the same changing room as your Wife and Daughter Yes or No ?
    And to continue from my previous point - are you happy for men (and potential perverts and child s*x offenders) to parade about your changing room in front of your son and/or grandson with all their bits on display?

You seem to think they will all flock to the ladies when there is plenty of pray for them in your changing room.

Actually, you seem to think changing rooms are awash with perverts!

There is no such thing as trans women.
    Only blokes with their cöcks cut off.

Fückin pervert bästards.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 06-02-2023 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Fückin pervert bästards.
    Thanks for your standard input.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Fückin pervert bästards.
    Stewarty's point is they won't have their cocks cut off, and will all be in female changing rooms. He's not bothered about perverts with their cocks hanging out in male changing rooms, in front of small boys and sometimes girls.

You're confused?

Sturgeon cannot bring herself to say the HE, the rapist, is a MAN.

Utter Madness.

'NICOLA Sturgeon has effectively referred to the double-rapist Isla Bryson as a woman, sowing more confusion in the row over transgender prisoners.
    After days of refusing to say if Bryson, who raped while known as Adam Graham, was a man or a woman, the First Minister today referred to them by a series of female pronouns.

She was accused of being too afraid to come down one way or another in case it antagonised supporters of trans rights, including her Green party allies in government.
    However at a Scottish Government press conference today, Ms Sturgeon referred to Bryson as “her”, before hastily correcting it “the person”.
    Asked about the “Freudian slip” and whether she did indeed regard Bryson as a woman, Ms Sturgeon tried to avoid the question, but used more female pronouns in the process.
    Asked again why she had referred to Bryson as her, Ms Sturgeon said: “I can’t remember.

Oh Dearie Me.

Page 71 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast