+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Oh you're scrapping the barrel now Son, On the semantics now are we ? Anyway think the sh1ts gonna hit the fan as it seems Police Scotland have blatantly defied Sturgeon by naming this transgender Woman as a Man,
    Or maybe it's a complex issue, the police, and the public, and the government, haven't quite got their heads round all the semantics, and mistakes and differences will occur. Took a long time for us sp called educated westernes to stop thinking pa*i, chin*y and ni**er was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I do.

You live a lie if you want to, I'm not joining in.
    Nobody asked you to. Just let people live their lives as the fel comfortable. As long as they don't hurt anyone, who cares.

We should worry about those who do hurt others.....those of all persuasions.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    And ask yourself this. In an attempted attack on Nicola Sturgeon, why choose to highlight a story which, by your own admission, has no evidence and will only serve to act as fuel to the anti minority bigot brigade. You as a pro-trans rights person should know this has nothing to do with your opposition to the defunct bill, and is nothing more than hate mongering.
    I can understand how you see it like that Dondy. But I can assure you my opposition is not against the Trans community but against Nicola Sturgeon and her cohorts ( a dwindling number of cohorts) I truly believe she has set back not just Trans rights but the whole LBGT community by trying to push through this way over the top bill. Now as you say its now defunct/suspended but the the ideology remains with those who lead our country. Its not even a Transgender ideology its been driven by a fairly small group of highly aggressive zealots who have infiltrated the SNP at every level, And God knows the damage its done to Independence !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    Nobody asked you to. Just let people live their lives as the fel comfortable. As long as they don't hurt anyone, who cares.

We should worry about those who do hurt others.....those of all persuasions.

The point is that we are all being forced to join in with the fantasy.
    They try to make it law.

Fück calling one of these perverts "she"

Nobody is asking you to. You’re being asked to do nothing at all & you still can’t manage

Lying cünt.

The propaganda and censorship is at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Lying cünt.
    Senile bigot

This is fun

I can understand how you see it like that Dondy. But I can assure you my opposition is not against the Trans community but against Nicola Sturgeon and her cohorts ( a dwindling number of cohorts) I truly believe she has set back not just Trans rights but the whole LBGT community by trying to push through this way over the top bill. Now as you say its now defunct/suspended but the the ideology remains with those who lead our country. Its not even a Transgender ideology its been driven by a fairly small group of highly aggressive zealots who have infiltrated the SNP at every level, And God knows the damage its done to Independence !!!!
    You keep telling yourself that, but the more you push transphobic stories here, the more you will encourage the bigots who couldn't care less about, or understand, the government's (or anyone elses) stance. You might have other's interests at heart, and think you're supporting those who are being oppressed and vulnerable. But most out there aren't like you and lap this up in the interest of stirring up hatred.

I agree with Mason that it is all a ploy stirred up by the right, to feed into the fears of the every'man'

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’ve named this man a transgender woman. Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who gives a f*ck?
    In a lot of way therein lies the problem, Had this bill gone through and it may still. The arrested *Man Mr ****** could easily have presented himself to the Police with his birth certificate male name, or he may have used the female version – the self ID law allows for the person to change at will, it’s an unworkable piece of legislation. Its mental but who gives a fvck

* the polis have named him as a Man but apparently in the village he/she are known as a Woman.

In a lot of way therein lies the problem, Had this bill gone through and it may still. The arrested *Man Mr ****** could easily have presented himself to the Police with his birth certificate male name, or he may have used the female version – the self ID law allows for the person to change at will, it’s an unworkable piece of legislation. Its mental but who gives a fvck

* the polis have named him as a Man but apparently in the village he/she are known as a Woman.
    He/she IS. Sorry, bored now so will pick on grammar.

Page 76 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast