+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Her shortcomings are largely to do with her having a complete obsession with independence. It’s her sole raison d’etre; education, ferries etc are a complete mess because of her lack of proper attention to the day job.
    Yeah, she should be less focussed on independence and inside Ferguson’s, TIG welding a hull together. Stewarty will be along in a mo to tell you she’s not focussed on independence at all. You can’t both be right

Her shortcomings are largely to do with her having a complete obsession with independence. It’s her sole raison d’etre; education, ferries etc are a complete mess because of her lack of proper attention to the day job.
    Oh I wish. Seems we both don't like Sturgeon SD, But for completely different reasons I suspect. My assumption is your not really a fan of Scottish Independence. If that indeed is your position no need to worry with Sturgeon in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Attachment 23460

You better let him know. At least the people he’s cuddling are awake this time

So, he's cuddling a poof and a lizzie.
    Not a good look I'll grant you.
    But no one in the photo has changed their gender, because it's impossible to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So, he's cuddling a poof and a lizzie.
    Not a good look I'll grant you.
    But no one in the photo has changed their gender, because it's impossible to do so.
    Gender is a social construct. Buy a dictionary

Two genders.
    Male and Female.

Away and preach your s'hite at someone else.

Two genders.
    Male and Female.

Away and preach your s'hite at someone else.
    Oh DD, we have been here before. Gender and *** are two different things that are commonly mistaken as the same. This is not a modern re-imagining of language, this has been the case for centuries.

But I am guessing one of your 3 o levels was in molecular biology but you missed the module on the bipotential primordium. I will forgive your ignorance of the SRY gene as this wasn't discovered until well after your school days.

Although it's an irrelevant point for the narrow minded so I'll leave you to it.

Mason is almost single-handedly managing to destroy any chance of Scottish independence.
    You don't have to join in, he's managing fine.

if he ups his game just a little bit he might manage to get the tories re-elected.

Mason is almost single-handedly managing to destroy any chance of Scottish independence.
    You don't have to join in, he's managing fine.

if he ups his game just a little bit he might manage to get the tories re-elected.
    I doubt I’ll be responsible for that, by posting on the off topic forum on a retro website used by about 20 folk. As always, the option not to get involved in stuff* that doesn’t concern you is always there & it comes with the added bonus of not being played by unionists & the far right

It's you and your ilk that's doing the damage min.

But I don'r ever want to find out who's playing with you.

If that is your belief, you will be happy as she is not aiding the independence cause but rather setting it back.

Page 79 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast